• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

Stynetic

Platinum
Reaction score
Name:Hayes

Minecraft Username: kidhutch

Win Count: 173

Game Count: 2000+

Skype Name:bigunicorn99

Maturity Level {1-10}: 8

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all?:I have had experience with some of the members and there really fun to play with.

What Skills do you posses: secondaries.

Stynetic

Platinum
Reaction score
I messed up in my last application.

Name:
Hayes
Minecraft Username:
kidhutch
Win Count:
Game Count:
2000+
Skype Name:
bigunicorn99
How mature are you, explain:
Im about a 8.5 i can be inmature when its funny but when people are sereous I'm not imature.
Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted:becuase I'm a skilled pvper and I think I can help the clan overall and give out some tips when it comes to pvp.

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I'm really good at finding other players in game but I'm also good and fns and fishing rod.

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
Name:Bradley

Minecraft Username: hersheyman99

Win Count: 204-I know it doesn't meet ur 400 requirement but Captain_Sausage would not shut up about how i should join ur clan

Game Count: 2500 i played 1000+ without a single win

Skype Name: mcsgprogamer

How mature are you, explain: #alldayeveryday and 9001/10

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: Captain_Sausage told me to join the clan cuz im 2 gud 5 him

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: block hit rod combos and yus

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
Name:Bradley

Minecraft Username: hersheyman99

Win Count: 204-I know it doesn't meet ur 400 requirement but Captain_Sausage would not shut up about how i should join ur clan

Game Count: 2500 i played 1000+ without a single win

Skype Name: mcsgprogamer

How mature are you, explain: #alldayeveryday and 9001/10

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: Captain_Sausage told me to join the clan cuz im 2 gud 5 him

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: block hit rod combos and yus
wecommended amount of detotated wam

srsly he's good

SkyNotTheKIDrs

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Ethan

Minecraft Username: DoYouEvenSnipe

Win Count:7

Game Count:8

Skype Name:mixandmatchwaroir

How mature are you, explain:very mature

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted:i think i should be accepted because its a great way to have fun and get better at the game

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc:I am very good with communication when it comes to getting into a fight and my pvp skills i dont want to judge myself because i think i would sound cocky.

ps. I really dont know why my name is SkyNotTheKidRS its really embarrassing

SkyNotTheKIDrs

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Ethan

Minecraft Username: DoYouEvenSnipe

Win Count:7

Game Count:8

Skype Name:mixandmatchwaroir

How mature are you, explain:very mature

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted:i think i should be accepted because its a great way to have fun and get better at the game

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc:I am very good with communication when it comes to getting into a fight and my pvp skills i dont want to judge myself because i think i would sound cocky.

ps. I really dont know why my name is SkyNotTheKidRS its really embarrassing

nmets55

Survivor
Reaction score
zlime I think Tigers is one of the best clans on the US servers. Far from Immature. Ik most players in Tigers and they are great At PvP. *Cough * cough Zarmaz and DoYouEvenSprint

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci