• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
That's why your roster was: Hsnapn, ComboLocks, 17Cory10, LeTsGoSTEELERS84, Ch4oticBlitz, otherwise known as your tryhard roster, otherwise known as your captains and elites.
would u like to just battle for real? Cuz I'm pretty sure the last time we battled we gave u guys the smak. Just battle us, we even said in chat that we were doing like bacca challenges and stuff because the tourney was a joke.... Battle?

Triqqed

Gold
Reaction score
would u like to just battle for real? Cuz I'm pretty sure the last time we battled we gave u guys the smak. Just battle us, we even said in chat that we were doing like bacca challenges and stuff because the tourney was a joke.... Battle?
Pretty sure the "bacca challenge" doesn't consist of iron/chain/gold armour, we simply asked to put up the loss, because it was a clan battle. Please do so.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Pretty sure the "bacca challenge" doesn't consist of iron/chain/gold armour, we simply asked to put up the loss, because it was a clan battle. Please do so.
It wasnt a legitimate clan battle, it was rounds for a tounney. not the same as a battle. However, you could legit battle us again if you'd like... xD

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
That's why your roster was: Hsnapn, ComboLocks, 17Cory10, LeTsGoSTEELERS84, Ch4oticBlitz, otherwise known as your try hard roster, otherwise known as your captains and elites.
You Zar u know what i mean though when i say that the rounds weren't an actual battle, it was a tourney thing. But if u do challenge us for a normal and standard battle and we lose, we will undoubtedly post the loss man. Lets battle sometime, re-post the loss :D

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Please repost our original battle at 3-5 Synergy wins, then the battle we had today for Skittles Tourney at 5-2 Synergy wins. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci