• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Theories!

Did you find this interesting to read?

• Total voters

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm guessing you are one of those people that spends a lot of time thinking before they go to sleep!

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Just to double check, none of this has any scientific backing right?

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just to double check, none of this has any scientific backing right?
the·o·ry
noun\ˈthē-ə-rē, ˈthir-ē\
: an idea or set of ideas that is intended to explain facts or events

: an idea that is suggested or presented as possibly true but that is not known or proven to be true

: the general principles or ideas that relate to a particular subject
does it need scientific backing? it's just an idea

edit: we will probably get into an arguement over this

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
the·o·ry
noun\ˈthē-ə-rē, ˈthir-ē\
: an idea or set of ideas that is intended to explain facts or events

: an idea that is suggested or presented as possibly true but that is not known or proven to be true

: the general principles or ideas that relate to a particular subject
does it need scientific backing? it's just an idea
First of all I was asking. Secondly:
A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on knowledge that has been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation.

I respect other people's beliefs, I was just asking if there was any proof at all.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Excuse the double post:
[10:14 PM] Billy (billyguy1): i didnt even understand it
[10:15 PM] Billy (billyguy1): idk wtf even is a soul
Billy seems like an educated person to me, if he doesn't know maybe a lot of people don't know. Maybe you can go into more depth of what you mean by a soul? A soul is not a physical, tangible thing, so defining it for your theory could help! :D

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Excuse the double post:
[10:14 PM] Billy (billyguy1): i didnt even understand it
[10:15 PM] Billy (billyguy1): idk wtf even is a soul
Billy seems like an educated person to me, if he doesn't know maybe a lot of people don't know. Maybe you can go into more depth of what you mean by a soul? A soul is not a physical, tangible thing, so defining it for your theory could help! :D
Thanks
Like I said in a previous post it's probably something that humans cannot wrap their minds around

IFunnyBunnyHD

Career
Reaction score
I believe a soul is not a physical organ in our body, as much the heart or the lungs are, but more a metaphorical concept used to dictate morals. For example when you do something bad, people call it selling your soul to the devil. While people may have literally sold their soul to the devil in the bible or other scriptures (I don't know I don't read the bible :p) Many would do it for money, sex and such, which would take away from their morals, selling your soul.

People use souls as a moral markers.
Amen

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
First of all I was asking. Secondly:
A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on knowledge that has been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation.

I respect other people's beliefs, I was just asking if there was any proof at all.
Honestly, I have observed and experienced MANY things that allow me to conclude their is a God and the Bible is right. I feel that most people wouldn't understand it, though, and I choose not to post about it to prevent getting cyber-bullied. :p

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, I have observed and experienced MANY things that allow me to conclude their is a God and the Bible is right. I feel that most people wouldn't understand it, though, and I choose not to post about it to prevent getting cyber-bullied. :p
I believe this to be a very mature community on the whole, especially when compared to some other communities I've seen. I doubt that anyone would cyber-bully you over your beliefs.

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
I believe this to be a very mature community on the whole, especially when compared to some other communities I've seen. I doubt that anyone would cyber-bully you over your beliefs.
Thanks, but you would be amazed. Just PM me if you want to continue this conversation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci