• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Theories!

Did you find this interesting to read?

• Total voters

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
What if before you were born (again, considering there is a God) your soul was not yet created, thus you there is no life before you are born?

Gosh, what am I doing with my life? xD
You didn't have a soul as your brain wasn't active. When you die, your brain goes completely inactive, and you thus don't have a soul and conscience anymore; if they weren't in your brain, where else would they be?

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
You didn't have a soul as your brain wasn't active. When you die, your brain goes completely inactive, and you thus don't have a soul and conscience anymore; if they weren't in your brain, where else would they be?
And I thought that fun fact was real...

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
Well that is one thing I think I talked about. When we die, what if our soul actually comes out of our brains and into the next life/universe. I believe our bodies are only temporary and that after life our souls move to new places. This is just my opinion, though. :)

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well that is one thing I think I talked about. When we die, what if our soul actually comes out of our brains and into the next life/universe. I believe our bodies are only temporary and that after life our souls move to new places. This is just my opinion, though. :)
One thing I think is that the soul might not even be a physical object, it could be some some substance unknown to humans yet, that's why we can't wrap our minds around it.

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Recently, I have been taking more things into consideration. I have begun to observe and appreciate more things around me. This has caused me to come up with some interesting theories which I would like to present to you! I have presented these theories to several adults and people around me, and now I want to know your thoughts on the subject. I may post more of my theories over time, but for now, here is my first one I have written down. Also, this is very disorganized and may be slightly confusing considering I was trying to remember as much as possible off of the top of my head.

I was thinking the other day and I came up with this theory. Assuming there is a God and an afterlife, this would mean we all have a soul. Where is our soul, though? We all say we love with our heart, yet the heart is really just an organ inside of our bodies to pump blood. Humans actually experience love because of our emotions, and the emotions we feel are all part of the brain. If we experience emotions, thoughts, and more in our brains, could that be where the soul is stored? What if, when Adam and Eve ate the fruit in the Garden of Eden, it poisoned their brain? Could it be this is why we don't use all of our brain, and if we were to use all of our brain, would we all be considered perfect? Since the brain would be poisoned, could it be our soul is trapped there until we die? Once people die and go to heaven, their spirits become perfect again. Is this because the soul is released from the imperfect brain???? Humans may never know, but consider the thought, and don't underestimate the theory until there is hard evidence to prove it wrong.
Have a nice day!

*Please note this thread was not created to offend anyone and their beliefs. I respect all cultures, religions, and races. I also believe people have a right to their opinion, and this is just mine. Please do NOT flame on this thread. If you have any concerns, or find the thread offending in any way, please PM so I can find a solution to the problem. Also, please respect all others and their opinions on this thread. Thank you!*
This is me when I think deep.

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Recently, I have been taking more things into consideration. I have begun to observe and appreciate more things around me. This has caused me to come up with some interesting theories which I would like to present to you! I have presented these theories to several adults and people around me, and now I want to know your thoughts on the subject. I may post more of my theories over time, but for now, here is my first one I have written down. Also, this is very disorganized and may be slightly confusing considering I was trying to remember as much as possible off of the top of my head.

I was thinking the other day and I came up with this theory. Assuming there is a God and an afterlife, this would mean we all have a soul. Where is our soul, though? We all say we love with our heart, yet the heart is really just an organ inside of our bodies to pump blood. Humans actually experience love because of our emotions, and the emotions we feel are all part of the brain. If we experience emotions, thoughts, and more in our brains, could that be where the soul is stored? What if, when Adam and Eve ate the fruit in the Garden of Eden, it poisoned their brain? Could it be this is why we don't use all of our brain, and if we were to use all of our brain, would we all be considered perfect? Since the brain would be poisoned, could it be our soul is trapped there until we die? Once people die and go to heaven, their spirits become perfect again. Is this because the soul is released from the imperfect brain???? Humans may never know, but consider the thought, and don't underestimate the theory until there is hard evidence to prove it wrong.
Have a nice day!

*Please note this thread was not created to offend anyone and their beliefs. I respect all cultures, religions, and races. I also believe people have a right to their opinion, and this is just mine. Please do NOT flame on this thread. If you have any concerns, or find the thread offending in any way, please PM so I can find a solution to the problem. Also, please respect all others and their opinions on this thread. Thank you!*
This is me when I think deep.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I'm going to state my opinions, and because I'm not really a religious or spiritual type of person, I can't say that I fully understand and/or believe in what you guys are talking about. My theory, to be honest, frightens me. It should frighten anyone with sense. There is no life before you are born, there is no life before your egg is fertilized and you sprout into a living organism inside your mother. Once you are born, you are left an average lifespan (depending on where you live, which factors your life expectancy due to dangers such as disease or crime or accidents) of about 50-80 years, on average. After you die, as much as I would love to disagree with myself, your brain activity halts and what is known as your "consciousness" no longer exists. There is nothing there after that, and everything that you experience disappears.

My question - Where does the energy go? The energy that is stored and used by your body to keep it in homeostasis, to keep you alive. Your memories, your brain activity, it forms into electrical signals in your body. These require energy and sustenance, and are always active up until your death. Where do they go?

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm going to state my opinions, and because I'm not really a religious or spiritual type of person, I can't say that I fully understand and/or believe in what you guys are talking about. My theory, to be honest, frightens me. It should frighten anyone with sense. There is no life before you are born, there is no life before your egg is fertilized and you sprout into a living organism inside your mother. Once you are born, you are left an average lifespan (depending on where you live, which factors your life expectancy due to dangers such as disease or crime or accidents) of about 50-80 years, on average. After you die, as much as I would love to disagree with myself, your brain activity halts and what is known as your "consciousness" no longer exists. There is nothing there after that, and everything that you experience disappears.

My question - Where does the energy go? The energy that is stored and used by your body to keep it in homeostasis, to keep you alive. Your memories, your brain activity, it forms into electrical signals in your body. These require energy and sustenance, and are always active up until your death. Where do they go?
One thing I wonder is, how and when does your consciousness form?

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
One thing I wonder is, how and when does your consciousness form?
your consciousness most likely forms sometime between your conception and birth. As soon as you are technically born, you are thinking, voluntarily moving, etc. This is argued about by pro/con abortionists, because the one against abortion are the ones who think that babies still in the womb do not deserve to be... you know... since they are technically alive and conscious, it is like murder to them. However, no one knows when they are truly conscious and cognitive, since no one can remember being in the womb (to my knowledge, it wouldn't be very exciting memories anyway)

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
For some reason I come up with theories on my spare time too!!:) but when I try to explain them, I like to deep around with it :p

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I think that when you die, your soul is passed on to the closest person to you being born. So the same souls are constantly in circulation, travelling from person to person when their owners pass. They latch on to humans once they're born and start anew. Once the person dies, everything in their soul is erased and continues on to another person.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci