• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Theories!

Did you find this interesting to read?

• Total voters

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
Recently, I have been taking more things into consideration. I have begun to observe and appreciate more things around me. This has caused me to come up with some interesting theories which I would like to present to you! I have presented these theories to several adults and people around me, and now I want to know your thoughts on the subject. I may post more of my theories over time, but for now, here is my first one I have written down. Also, this is very disorganized and may be slightly confusing considering I was trying to remember as much as possible off of the top of my head.

I was thinking the other day and I came up with this theory. Assuming there is a God and an afterlife, this would mean we all have a soul. Where is our soul, though? We all say we love with our heart, yet the heart is really just an organ inside of our bodies to pump blood. Humans actually experience love because of our emotions, and the emotions we feel are all part of the brain. If we experience emotions, thoughts, and more in our brains, could that be where the soul is stored? What if, when Adam and Eve ate the fruit in the Garden of Eden, it poisoned their brain? Could it be this is why we don't use all of our brain, and if we were to use all of our brain, would we all be considered perfect? Since the brain would be poisoned, could it be our soul is trapped there until we die? Once people die and go to heaven, their spirits become perfect again. Is this because the soul is released from the imperfect brain???? Humans may never know, but consider the thought, and don't underestimate the theory until there is hard evidence to prove it wrong.
Have a nice day!

*Please note this thread was not created to offend anyone and their beliefs. I respect all cultures, religions, and races. I also believe people have a right to their opinion, and this is just mine. Please do NOT flame on this thread. If you have any concerns, or find the thread offending in any way, please PM so I can find a solution to the problem. Also, please respect all others and their opinions on this thread. Thank you!*

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
But seriously, I do wonder what actully happens if you die...
There are many stories of people who have actually died according to doctors and have come back to life. You should look up the story Heaven is for Real. It is a true story about a little boy and they are making it into a movie. I definitely recommend it! :)

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
There are many stories of people who have actually died according to doctors and have come back to life. You should look up the story Heaven is for Real. It is a true story about a little boy and they are making it into a movie. I definitely recommend it! :)
That movie better not be on my birthday, my parents tho..

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
What would you say it was like before you were born?

I would imagine it to be a lot like that.
What if before you were born (again, considering there is a God) your soul was not yet created, thus you there is no life before you are born?

Gosh, what am I doing with my life? xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci