• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheLegends (US) EliteClan

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
applying for forgotten forget this trash clan,might have good pvpers but never show it, same for the respect in this clan and betraying.This is just an embarrassment what you kids did to alliance.Shame on you kids :p Have fun getting betrayed kids!
This clan is brand new, what do they have to show up for?

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
applying for forgotten forget this trash clan,might have good pvpers but never show it, same for the respect in this clan and betraying.This is just an embarrassment what you kids did to alliance.Shame on you kids :p Have fun getting betrayed kids!
wut did I do to alliance

NoobPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
wut did I do to alliance
Nothing not you,don't wanna spam on this website so won't be replying.
Was meant for this little whiiinnnyyy little kid got mad at me for a stupid god dam reason so he declines a better pvper in a clan:/

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
Yea obviously your suppose to add people who are cool and good at pvp not because you hate them but what ever this clan wont go anywhere of all the betraying mathmagician is right ya trash talk and never show off just talk crap and disrespect ! Horrible clan members you will ruin the name legends yoyo :/ just saying don't get mad either because you know it's true 12 year old kid.
Aww, a noob is butthurt for getting declined. He's a leader of this clan, he can do what he wants.

YoYoFrotto

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol no one has ever betrayed anyone you didn't get in because you dont have enough wins not because we hate you and you arnt cool all you do is talk trash to our members and leaders so dont come on this thread and yell at us because you didnt get in sorry that you talk so much trash dont even try and say we betray. We didnt do anything to alliance it shut down by itself math didnt like the drama that happened during clan wars so dont say that math is right math left because of reasons that im not going into I dont want math to leave math is a good friend btu coming on this thread saying we are trash and we betray our clan members is just plain rude from this mcsg community so please just go.

YoYoFrotto

Diamond
Reaction score
Nothing not you,don't wanna spam on this website so won't be replying.
Was meant for this little whiiinnnyyy little kid got mad at me for a stupid god dam reason so he declines a better pvper in a clan:/
Also I didnt decline you because im mad at you maybe if you ar a "better pvper" you would be accepted but seeing as your talking this much trash really shows something. And you dont have enough wins so before you say your better then a person with 1000 wins really think about what your saying. any one of my clan members can all say no of us have ever betrayed other members so again Have a nice day! :)

NoobPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Aww, a noob is butthurt for getting declined. He's a leader of this clan, he can do what he wants.
Better than you but yeah ok,I am but then i realized how bad this clan is i forgot all about what happened in alliance and they have you in it?Must be a realy bad clan then no offence because I pvped you before with bad armour and you had better stuff and still wrecked you but you know kids are bad these days :p Good luck getting betrayed by this clan!

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
Better than you but yeah ok,I am but then i realized how bad this clan is i forgot all about what happened in alliance and they have you in it?Must be a realy bad clan then no offence because I pvped you before with bad armour and you had better stuff and still wrecked you but you know kids are bad these days :p Good luck getting betrayed by this clan!
Ok, you're better than me. Doesn't matter anyway because you're still denied xD I can tell you're butthurt because you got denied only bc you had less wins and then you come and start telling everyone how bad they are.

NoobPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Also I didnt decline you because im mad at you maybe if you ar a "better pvper" you would be accepted but seeing as your talking this much trash really shows something. And you dont have enough wins so before you say your better then a person with 1000 wins really think about what your saying. any one of my clan members can all say no of us have ever betrayed other members so again Have a nice day! :)
No i didn't mean im better then you,im be honest your better at pvp,but you guys always do betray in alliance and yes you do hate me jr said he will make excpesions about my wins he said i was declined because you hate me and think i hack like i don't even hack,not even that good,but good luck in the clan though see yah.

YoYoFrotto

Diamond
Reaction score
No i didn't mean im better then you,im be honest your better at pvp,but you guys always do betray in alliance and yes you do hate me jr said he will make excpesions about my wins he said i was declined because you hate me and think i hack like i don't even hack,not even that good,but good luck in the clan though see yah.
I dont think you hack I think you have better sprint which you do because you have recently gotten bannned for it I dont hate you if you want to get in that bad just reapply I never said you couldnt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci