• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheLegends (US) EliteClan

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Posting just for this

-Officer of the US Rebels, Winner of the Cake Games, Ex Co-Leader of the EliteSquad, 1337 Cheerleader for the EliteSquad, Member of Team Elite, Builder for Team Elite, Member of Team Kosmish, BuildMod For Team Kosmish, Lead Interior for Team Kosmish, Smoker, Tiki-Mask User.
Crafty is accepted

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
You can take me off the roster, I'm not playing in this clan. I'm done w/ clan for a while till I find one that I actually like and will enjoy playing in.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
MJM239's Legend Application:

IGN: MJM239.
What should we call you?: Matthew or MJ works for me. :p
Skype/TS name?: My Skype name is MTM239, but unfortunately I do not have a TeamSpeak. I do not have the mic for it, but when I do get a good enough mic that's suitable for TeamSpeak, I plan on getting it straight away. Hopefully this isn't a reason why I might not be accepted.
How many wins do you have?: 273, and I'm increasing in my wins at a steady pace as I'm typing this.
When did you start playing MCSG?: I started playing on the MCSG servers in late September, and only got decent in early December.
How often are you playing?: Every single day, and considering I have summer break in just a couple days, I'm never gonna get pulled off MCSG. XD
What are your PVP Strengths?: I consider myself to be pretty decent at just regular sword fighting, I can circle around my enemies and good, and can take advantage at any time they can't get a hit on me. I'm also very good at taking out other teams, I do this using flint n' steel, and going after each member one at a time.
What are your PVP Weaknesses?: I am very poor with using bows, I might have one of the worst bow PVPs on MCSG, but trust me, I've been trying to practice. Another thing I wouldn't consider myself good at, is water fights. Anything generally based in the water usually leaves me for dead in any situation, the same goes for anything on ice.
Why do you want to be a Legend?: I want to be a Legend because for one, I've been an independent player for a while, and I feel like I can finally get into a clan with people who I think I can have just a simple good time with. I plan on being a good contribution to the clan by putting my A-Game in every MCSG match/clan battles to come if I do get accepted.
What is your favorite MCSG Map?: It's a close one between SG4 and Valleyside University for me, but I'm gonna go ahead and say Valleyside is currently my favorite MCSG map.

-MJ

Kranzo

Diamond
Reaction score
MJM239's Legend Application:

IGN: MJM239.
What should we call you?: Matthew or MJ works for me. :p
Skype/TS name?: My Skype name is MTM239, but unfortunately I do not have a TeamSpeak. I do not have the mic for it, but when I do get a good enough mic that's suitable for TeamSpeak, I plan on getting it straight away. Hopefully this isn't a reason why I might not be accepted.
How many wins do you have?: 273, and I'm increasing in my wins at a steady pace as I'm typing this.
When did you start playing MCSG?: I started playing on the MCSG servers in late September, and only got decent in early December.
How often are you playing?: Every single day, and considering I have summer break in just a couple days, I'm never gonna get pulled off MCSG. XD
What are your PVP Strengths?: I consider myself to be pretty decent at just regular sword fighting, I can circle around my enemies and good, and can take advantage at any time they can't get a hit on me. I'm also very good at taking out other teams, I do this using flint n' steel, and going after each member one at a time.
What are your PVP Weaknesses?: I am very poor with using bows, I might have one of the worst bow PVPs on MCSG, but trust me, I've been trying to practice. Another thing I wouldn't consider myself good at, is water fights. Anything generally based in the water usually leaves me for dead in any situation, the same goes for anything on ice.
Why do you want to be a Legend?: I want to be a Legend because for one, I've been an independent player for a while, and I feel like I can finally get into a clan with people who I think I can have just a simple good time with. I plan on being a good contribution to the clan by putting my A-Game in every MCSG match/clan battles to come if I do get accepted.
What is your favorite MCSG Map?: It's a close one between SG4 and Valleyside University for me, but I'm gonna go ahead and say Valleyside is currently my favorite MCSG map.

-MJ
The leader of the clan left

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci