• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheLegends (US) EliteClan

NoobPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I dont think you hack I think you have better sprint which you do because you have recently gotten bannned for it I dont hate you if you want to get in that bad just reapply I never said you couldnt
Thats the thing i won't reaply and yea ill admit i used bsm but i stopped right after i got banned because i dont want a perm banned :) Don't want to join now because all of you hate me now lol it's ok have fun bud.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your ingame name? TS_Legacy
What should we call you? TS or Lucky
Skype/TS name? legacy.hd
How many wins do you have? 201​
When did you start playing MCSG? late December
How often are you playing? Mostly every day
What is your PvP strenghts? Flint and Steel and Bows
What is your PvP weakness? Fishing Rods
Why do you want to be a Legend? This is a great clan with skills and tactics which I admire the most.
What is your favourite map? Solar Frost
TS is good in my book...

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Thats the thing i won't reaply and yea ill admit i used bsm but i stopped right after i got banned because i dont want a perm banned :) Don't want to join now because all of you hate me now lol it's ok have fun bud.
Plz just leave .... one of the requirments is that you are nice to everyone in the clan and EVERYONE in the MCSG community...
Come back when you have close too 200 wins and a better attitude.
Or apply for the #bandits

NoobPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Plz just leave .... one of the requirments is that you are nice to everyone in the clan and EVERYONE in the MCSG community...
Come back when you have close too 200 wins and a better attitude.
Or apply for the #bandits
No i wont come back this kid told me that yoyo declined me because he hates me,then he cleaned it all up and i was in a pissed mood so sorry and im cool, i have a good attitude.But im joining forgotten sorry have fun though GL!

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
No i wont come back this kid told me that yoyo declined me because he hates me,then he cleaned it all up and i was in a pissed mood so sorry and im cool, i have a good attitude.But im joining forgotten sorry have fun though GL!
Bro stop posting back your causing a problem, your saying the clans bad because you got declined, well you know what? YOU GOT DECLINED, NOW MOVE ON.Jeez, go join forgotten we don't care, if you would have even got into this clan you would of been nice but now your just trash talking because you didn't get in. So just leave before I take this up with a staff member aand it escalates into a bigger problem.

Apfy

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your ingame name? progolfer1313
What should we call you? (First name or a nickname) Ben
Skype/TS name? xxprogaming1313xx
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 200) 21 :( yeah im sorry I kinda already know im out
When did you start playing MCSG? around the ebginning of april 2012
How often are you playing? with donor everyday without a couple times a week
What is your PvP strenghts? water fights and 1v1 pvp
What is your PvP weakness? teams and tryhards
Why do you want to be a Legend? Because im looking for a clan that can help me improve at mcsg and to have fun
What is your favourite map? breeze island

NoobPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Bro stop posting back your causing a problem, your saying the clans bad because you got declined, well you know what? YOU GOT DECLINED, NOW MOVE ON.Jeez, go join forgotten we don't care, if you would have even got into this clan you would of been nice but now your just trash talking because you didn't get in. So just leave before I take this up with a staff member aand it escalates into a bigger problem.
What problem you came so late bro it cleaned up i wasn't cuasing a problem i was mad because i though i got declined because yoyo doens't like me but guess it was the wins,but you should ask jr he started the whole thing hes the one who told me he declined me because he hates me bro so calm your tities your cool don't wanna argue with you.Because your just going to snitch,lol but what ever dude i got declined because you guys dont like me so calm down,jr promised me hes get me in even when i dont have 200 wins ik he declined me because you guys don't like me it's ok you guys lost a good/decent player.Have fun though i never realy was arguing your making something a big problem,thats not suppose to be so calm down see yah! Much <3 from UsuckNOOB

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
What problem you came so late bro it cleaned up i wasn't cuasing a problem i was mad because i though i got declined because yoyo doens't like me but guess it was the wins,but you should ask jr he started the whole thing hes the one who told me he declined me because he hates me bro so calm your tities your cool don't wanna argue with you.Because your just going to snitch,lol but what ever dude i got declined because you guys dont like me so calm down,jr promised me hes get me in even when i dont have 200 wins ik he declined me because you guys don't like me it's ok you guys lost a good/decent player.Have fun though i never realy was arguing your making something a big problem,thats not suppose to be so calm down see yah! Much <3 from UsuckNOOB
You are yousucknoob?
If Jr.Delta is willing to make an exception I will as well...
But you gotta lay off with all the hate/anger dude...
One of the requirements is be nice to the clan and the mcsg community.
I say USUCKNOOB accepted!

NoobPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
You are yousucknoob?
If Jr.Delta is willing to make an exception I will as well...
But you gotta lay off with all the hate/anger dude...
One of the requirements is be nice to the clan and the mcsg community.
I say USUCKNOOB accepted!
Wait so you will just accept me?You know i love the people in this clan im not rude just got a bit mad :/But still all the people hate me In this clan :(And ill let it go got declined so ima let it go i guess.

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
What is your ingame name? themanfrmnowhr1
What should we call you? (First name or a nickname) Theman
Skype/TS name?TheMan
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 200)~57
When did you start playing MCSG? I started last summer but didnt buy donor till last month
How often are you playing? Weekends all day
What is your PvP strenghts? Sword and bow shots
What is your PvP weakness? teams hackers
Why do you want to be a Legend? Cause its an awesome clan and has pretty good people, And Jefe wanted me to join idk why but just go with the flow
What is your favourite map? SG4 SG1 Demons breeze

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci