• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheLegends (US) EliteClan

NoobPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Not to spam or anything but i posted my app and all u did is like it lol accept me or not lol hope you do :D

TS_Legacy

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your ingame name? TS_Legacy
What should we call you? TS or Lucky
Skype/TS name? legacy.hd
How many wins do you have? 201​
When did you start playing MCSG? late December
How often are you playing? Mostly every day
What is your PvP strenghts? Flint and Steel and Bows
What is your PvP weakness? Fishing Rods
Why do you want to be a Legend? This is a great clan with skills and tactics which I admire the most.
What is your favourite map? Solar Frost

YoYoFrotto

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your ingame name? TS_Legacy
What should we call you? TS or Lucky
Skype/TS name? legacy.hd
How many wins do you have? 201​
When did you start playing MCSG? late December
How often are you playing? Mostly every day
What is your PvP strenghts? Flint and Steel and Bows
What is your PvP weakness? Fishing Rods
Why do you want to be a Legend? This is a great clan with skills and tactics which I admire the most.
What is your favourite map? Solar Frost
Accepted for interview

NoobPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
read the posts I declined it
Yea obviously your suppose to add people who are cool and good at pvp not because you hate them but what ever this clan wont go anywhere of all the betraying mathmagician is right ya trash talk and never show off just talk crap and disrespect ! Horrible clan members you will ruin the name legends yoyo :/ just saying don't get mad either because you know it's true 12 year old kid.

NoobPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
applying for forgotten forget this trash clan,might have good pvpers but never show it, same for the respect in this clan and betraying.This is just an embarrassment what you kids did to alliance.Shame on you kids :p Have fun getting betrayed kids!

HeartAttackFTW

Spectator
Reaction score
Yea obviously your suppose to add people who are cool and good at pvp not because you hate them but what ever this clan wont go anywhere of all the betraying mathmagician is right ya trash talk and never show off just talk crap and disrespect ! Horrible clan members you will ruin the name legends yoyo :/ just saying don't get mad either because you know it's true 12 year old kid.
Way to cause spam and flaming sir. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci