• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Walking Dead (Telltale)

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
The funny thing is that probably anybody who played Wyatt's story first would never trust him anyways :p

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I did Bonnie, Shel, Wyatt, Russel, Vince.

I honestly liked Vince the most, but Stephanie in Shel's story, ma gawd she was hawt :p

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Russel bitches too much?
From the look we got of him on the episode that may be an aspect of him, but we cant know for sure since In the situation he is in his story brings up a lot of moments for justified bitching. I mean... Nate is completely crazy dont you think?

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I'm guessing season 2 will be either the people that didn't go with that chick at the end or the big group that the other half went to.

DyeCreppare

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm guessing season 2 will be either the people that didn't go with that chick at the end or the big group that the other half went to.
Russel didn't go with me. He bitched at Oprah. WHO DISOBEYS OPRAH?

Reaction score
I love how well interconnected the stories are in 400 days, Nate is in Wyatt and Russell's story, you can see Shel and her sister being attacked in Vinces story, and in Bonnies story you can see the prison bus with the door pulled open abandoned in the road.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I love how well interconnected the stories are in 400 days, Nate is in Wyatt and Russell's story, you can see Shel and her sister being attacked in Vinces story, and in Bonnies story you can see the prison bus with the door pulled open abandoned in the road.
Did you see the beginning where it shows the as station and Kenny ad duck getting into the truck. I love that little nod to the main story :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci