• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Walking Dead (Telltale)

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a topic where people can discuss Telltale's The Walking Dead game, what choices you made, what you think will happen in Season 2, etc. I shouldn't have to say this, but if you don't want this amazing story to be spoiled for you, then please buy a copy and play it before looking here.

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
I freakin' loved this game, and I'm really looking forward to what they're planning to do for Season 2! :D

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Ill be honest. I didnt cry at the end... but still this is, out of all videogames I have played (and films I have watched too), the one wich got me the closest to crying.
Its not like I didnt want to but I just didnt lol Its just how I am :p

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
I know that feel man, whenever I want to cry, I don't. But when I really don't want to cry, I always do :<

Also, major spoilers here, so be warned:

The two figures on the hill that Clem sees at the end of the game have the same models as Ben and Doug, this could mean anything though, as they could just be place holders. They could be different people depending on what you told Clem before you... hmph.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I know that feel man, whenever I want to cry, I don't. But when I really don't want to cry, I always do :<

Also, major spoilers here, so be warned:

The two figures on the hill that Clem sees at the end of the game have the same models as Ben and Doug, this could mean anything though, as they could just be place holders. They could be different people depending on what you told Clem before you... hmph.
Yeah, they are place holders probably. I think they just intended to make a tall shadow and a shorter one (just how doug and Ben where) so people would think they are Omid and Crista, wich I think they are.

Also heres a funny pic for ya :p

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, they are place holders probably. I think they just intended to make a tall shadow and a shorter one (just how doug and Ben where) so people would think they are Omid and Crista, wich I think they are.

Also heres a funny pic for ya :p
Oh my god, that is perfect! XD

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
Carley, but I thought that if I saved her quick enough, she'd be able to save Doug with her gun... I was wrong q_q

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Carley, but I thought that if I saved her quick enough, she'd be able to save Doug with her gun... I was wrong q_q
Yeah :( I actually really liked Doug... but for me... I owed Carley my life... I mean she was the one who saved us with her gun right when you arrive with Kenny and his family at Macon. I also liked her a bit more than Doug :p She seemed to have more personality.
Spoilers ahead:
How did you react to her getting shot by Lilly?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah :( I actually really liked Doug... but for me... I owed Carley my life... I mean she was the one who saved us with her gun right when you arrive with Kenny and his family at Macon. I also liked her a bit more than Doug :p She seemed to have more personality.
Spoilers ahead:
How did you react to her getting shot by Lilly?
Carly was going to be my girlfriend D:

And Lily's a b****

Anyways, one of the best games I have ever played.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci