• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Walking Dead (Telltale)

Reaction score
DON'T SPOIL! Steam is being an jerk, and decided to block me from any above 18 content, because when I went to open the page with the DLC, I got over excited and pressed the BDay "7/4/2013".

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't have it yet :p
Looks good though.
How long is each chapter btw? Like for each character

Reaction score
Just finished it, very, very, good DLC... Who's story was your favorite? I liked Vince's the best, Russell's was closest behind his, though.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Just finished it, very, very, good DLC... Who's story was your favorite? I liked Vince's the best, Russell's was closest behind his, though.
Probably my favourite ones are Vince's and Shel's story! Its very cool to see characters from Season 1 on this DLC :p (Mini spoiler :p *cough* suck it Vernon *cough* :p)

Reaction score
Probably my favourite ones are Vince's and Shel's story! Its very cool to see characters from Season 1 on this DLC :p (Mini spoiler :p *cough* suck it Vernon *cough* :p)
I actually really liked shel's the least.
SPOILERS:
Idk why, it seemed dull compared to the others. In hers, did you let the boy live? I did :p It backfires.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I actually really liked shel's the least.
SPOILERS:
Idk why, it seemed dull compared to the others. In hers, did you let the boy live? I did :p It backfires.
Made the same mistake XD :p Its true it was much more dull, I think probably what made me like it is the fact it had many sort of similarities to season one, both having a kid to take care of, and it actually having characters from season 1 hahaha :p

Reaction score
Made the same mistake XD :p Its true it was much more dull, I think probably what made me like it is the fact it had many sort of similarities to season one, both having a kid to take care of, and it actually having characters from season 1 hahaha :p
Yeah, it was kind of reminiscing of season one, but it only managed to use the calm part of it, while the others managed to combine the calmness and the action. If that makes sense :p

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah, it was kind of reminiscing of season one, but it only managed to use the calm part of it, while the others managed to combine the calmness and the action. If that makes sense :p
I think it's just there to add characters and see the change of them. You see, all the stories are connected, not just by the gas station, but by the group living in it.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I think it's just there to add characters and see the change of them. You see, all the stories are connected, not just by the gas station, but by the group living in it.
The only thing I know certainly is that I never trusted Nate from the moment he appeard on the game! :p XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci