• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Republic {Us Team}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I meant Veryons but k.
I crai evari tim
Edit: I think republics winning clan wars, I looked at the rosters for the other clans, honestly I think you/we can pull it off.

Last edited:

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I crai evari tim
Edit: I think republics winning clan wars, I looked at the rosters for the other clans, honestly I think you/we can pull it off.
Uh #4suckin' and reebals r gonna mek it to the finals yo

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Please don't say things like that. Keep the thread clean. New year, no flame pls kristie is fan
You are a beautiful lady and I hope you find the right man in the future, he's going to be tall, handsome and have an athletic build, he would constantly crack jokes if the time is right, but those jokes would be corny which would make you find him cute. He's a nice guy but not too nice because that would be boring and nobody wants a boring relationship.

After the first 2 years of your relationship you decide to take the next step in this relationship and have kids with him, you find out you're pregnant and is extremely happy, sadly the baby doesn't make it and dies before it ever came out, this was a depressing moment in your life where you found every day hard and every morning painful, but of course his warm embrace was there to comfort you, and then eventually his lips. Time passes and you find yourself pregnant again, you successfully give birth to a boy. You and your lover raise your child with love and affection and he grows up to be a kind and loving man.

You and your lover settle down by the beach, living the quite life, away from any trouble, fear, and dilemma. Years turn to decades, and love turns to memories.

You gaze upon the night sky as the fireworks shine bright, you remember his warm compassion, you look to your garden and smile at his grave knowing that you've spent another year with him.

And here's to more. Happy new year.

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
You are a beautiful lady and I hope you find the right man in the future, he's going to be tall, handsome and have an athletic build, he would constantly crack jokes if the time is right, but those jokes would be corny which would make you find him cute. He's a nice guy but not too nice because that would be boring and nobody wants a boring relationship.

After the first 2 years of your relationship you decide to take the next step in this relationship and have kids with him, you find out you're pregnant and is extremely happy, sadly the baby doesn't make it and dies before it ever came out, this was a depressing moment in your life where you found every day hard and every morning painful, but of course his warm embrace was there to comfort you, and then eventually his lips. Time passes and you find yourself pregnant again, you successfully give birth to a boy. You and your lover raise your child with love and affection and he grows up to be a kind and loving man.

You and your lover settle down by the beach, living the quite life, away from any trouble, fear, and dilemma. Years turn to decades, and love turns to memories.

You gaze upon the night sky as the fireworks shine bright, you remember his warm compassion, you look to your garden and smile at his grave knowing that you've spent another year with him.

And here's to more. Happy new year.
That's actually a really nice story. Thanks for making me smile. Ily Crafty. Happy new year.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
That's actually a really nice story. Thanks for making me smile. Ily Crafty. Happy new year.
I got this all figure out it must be Chris, because that would definitely explain KristieComedies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci