• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Republic {Us Team}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barce

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: barcelona985
Age?: 13
Donor?: Diamond
Wins?: 372
TeamSpeak?: Yes
Do you have a working mic?: Yes
Timezone?: Mountain Time
Past Clans?: Nope D:
Strengths?: Fishing rods, flint and steels, bow.
Weaknesses?: Teams over 4

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
IGN:Mint_Sib
Age?:13
Donor?:No.....;( #BlameLukeM15
Wins?:275/862 like 70/220 on fern, not counting littlerawr_'s contributions
TeamSpeak?:yus
Do you have a working mic?: ermhm
Timezone?: Eastern Atlantic
Past Clans?: #Forsaken, #Kronic, #TheMinority, #Swift, #DaBoiz
PvP Strengths?: Fishing rod strats, Unexpected fire, huahwi style fns, Bow Spam #LearnedFromLittleRawr_, water rod technique thingy, and taking out teams.
PvP Weaknesses?: Dodging arrows when running away (I'm fine when its just in the fight), strafing pro fns'rs, LittleRawr_

As well as all these things I can possibly have a hosted server for us, we've tried it out with kronic and forsaken and they seemed to have funsies with it.

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN:Mint_Sib
Age?:13
Donor?:No.....;( #BlameLukeM15
Wins?:275/862 like 70/220 on fern, not counting littlerawr_'s contributions
TeamSpeak?:yus
Do you have a working mic?: ermhm
Timezone?: Eastern Atlantic
Past Clans?: #Forsaken, #Kronic, #TheMinority, #Swift, #DaBoiz
PvP Strengths?: Fishing rod strats, Unexpected fire, huahwi style fns, Bow Spam #LearnedFromLittleRawr_, water rod technique thingy, and taking out teams.
PvP Weaknesses?: Dodging arrows when running away (I'm fine when its just in the fight), strafing pro fns'rs, LittleRawr_

As well as all these things I can possibly have a hosted server for us, we've tried it out with kronic and forsaken and they seemed to have funsies with it.
I had 28/82 on fern2002, besides the point recomended

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
(NOTE) I am currently on vacation playing on my laptop so I won't be playing to the best of my abilities. I will be back home in 4-6 days with my normal setup (Better Mic , Better Comp and better Internet). Just letting you guys know ;).

IGN: Hks1218
Wins?: 447 / 1316
Timezone?: EST -5
Past Clans?: Plasmic , Aviate (v1 and v2) , Titans Trial , Hellfire , Forsaken , Cosmic
Strengths?: Aiming with the bow, using the fishing rod to get combos on other players , FnS , Turn around Fishing Rod combos , I can learn routes easily , I am a team player and I can take out teams when I have sufficient gear (FnS , Fishing Rod , Bow)
Weaknesses?:
Straight on Sword PvP, fighting well coordinated teams and other stuff.

Last edited:

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Hks1218
Wins?: 447 / 1316
Timezone?: EST -5
Past Clans?: Plasmic , Aviate (v1 and v2) , Titans Trial , Hellfire , Forsaken , Cosmic
Strengths?: Aiming with the bow, using the fishing rod to get combos on other players , FnS , Turn around Fishing Rod combos , I can learn routes easily , I am a team player and I can take out teams when I have sufficient gear (FnS , Fishing Rod , Bow)
Weaknesses?:
Straight on Sword PvP, fighting well coordinated teams and other stuff.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES, he better be accepted!

Reactions: Hks

BenjaCanadian

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:BenjaCanadian
Age?:12
Donor?: Diamond Donor
Wins?:278
Timezone?: Central Time
Past Clans?: #WootWoot,#React,#Fallen,#CyanVolts,.
Strengths?:FnS,Anytype of sword,Teams
Weaknesses?:FnS,Big Teams,Hackers,Tryhards,

KarterHD

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
IGN:
Karterchamp
Age?: 14
Donor?: N/A

Wins?: 150+/450+ (Including Alternates)
TeamSpeak?: Yes, I have Skype as well.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes I do.
Timezone?: PST (Pacific Standard Time)
Past Clans?: Primeval, Aviate, Fellowship, and Cosmic.
Strengths?: I'm a pretty decent PvP'er in my opinion, and if I were have to list some of my strengths, I would most likely say that my best strength is sword to sword combat. The fishing rod is essential when I'm fighting as well, and my Flint and Steel placement is top.
Weaknesses?: If I were to say I had a weakness, it would probably be the bow. LittleRawr_ on the other hand, is the best bow spammer I know. <3
Additional Notes?: Just would like to say thank you to whoever reviewed my application and took the time to read it thoroughly. Your member LittleRawr_ recommended me to this clan after I left the Fellowship, and since the recent disbandment of my previous clan, Cosmic, I've taken his recommendation and applied here. I understand that I'm not familiar with most of the members, but hope that I can change that in the next few days. Thanks again for your time.

Last edited:

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
IGN:
Karterchamp
Age?: 14
Donor?: N/A
Wins?: 150+/450+ (Including Alternates)
TeamSpeak?: Yes, I have Skype as well.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes I do.
Timezone?: PST (Pacific Standard Time)
Past Clans?: Primeval, Aviate, Fellowship, and Cosmic.
Strengths?: I'm a pretty decent PvP'er in my opinion, and if I were have to list some of my strengths, I would most likely say that my best strength is sword to sword combat. The fishing rod is essential when I'm fighting as well, and my Flint and Steel placement is top.
Weaknesses?: If I were to say I had a weakness, it would probably be the bow. LittleRawr_ on the other hand, is the best bow spammer I know. <3
Additional Notes?: Just would like to say thank you to whoever reviewed my application and took the time to read it thoroughly. Your member LittleRawr_ recommended me to this clan after I left the Fellowship, and since the recent disbandment of my previous clan, Cosmic, I've taken his recommendation and applied here. I understand that I'm not familiar with most of the members, but hope that I can change that in the next few days. Thanks again for your time.
YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci