• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Removal of Seeds & Saplings

Should Seeds and Saplings be Removed from MCSG?

• Yes!

Votes: 44 66.7%
  • No...

Votes: 22 33.3%

• Total voters

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love the seeds annd saplings.. I dont know why but it actually feels so MCSG ;-;

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry you can't take 2 seconds of your life to clear seeds out of your inventory. I'm sure in that 2 seconds we could've been doing something very productive.

I wouldn't mind the removal, but I couldn't care less either way. Seeds aren't game-breaking and hardly effect you, lol.
I'm not that arrogant to say 2 seconds of seeds is not worth my time. It's just an annoyance. I'm approaching this in the same way as you -- I wouldn't care if this didn't happen but I'd like if it did. Like you said, it's not game-breaking.

I'm amazed you find me that arrogant xD.

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm sorry you can't take 2 seconds of your life to clear seeds out of your inventory. I'm sure in that 2 seconds we could've been doing something very productive.

I wouldn't mind the removal, but I couldn't care less either way. Seeds aren't game-breaking and hardly effect you, lol.

"Oh no, I have a seed in my inventory! That totally will ruin my PvP skills! Oh nooooooo"

"Dangit, there's a seed in my inventory, my FnS is now jammed and won't work! Stupid seeds!"
Indeed.

dq

District 13
Reaction score

"Oh no, I have a seed in my inventory! That totally will ruin my PvP skills! Oh nooooooo"

"Dangit, there's a seed in my inventory, my FnS is now jammed and won't work! Stupid seeds!"
Sir, im gonna need you to take a few breaths. Why are you so upset over seeds?

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
You can cook a piece of food with 2 saplings - that's pretty handy. However, I wouldn't mind seeds being removed.

Trucelence

Diamond
Reaction score
Mcsg you heard the people please them,
The african federation agrees with this .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci