• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Removal of Seeds & Saplings

Should Seeds and Saplings be Removed from MCSG?

• Yes!

Votes: 44 66.7%
  • No...

Votes: 22 33.3%

• Total voters

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
NEW THREAD
(CLICK HERE)

So yeah.

It's pretty self-explanatory, but remove the possibility of getting seeds and saplings. Really it's a pain when they are in your inventory and they seem to be constantly getting in there.

EDIT:
People are saying to make the seeds and saplings like the wooden planks after you break a boat. They are there, but you can't pick them up.

Last edited:

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
Good idea. I would like to see seeds and saplings removed from your inventory because it's kinda annoying. :D

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's not our problem you break grass/kill someone who break grass :p

But still, remove it. It's annoying.

O

omridan13

I agree but it should be like the boat when you break a boat you can't pick up the blocks only the sticks so when you break grass and leafs you can't pick up the saplings or seed but don't take leafs away because imagine SG2 without leaves...

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
I agree, they don't really have a significant value in the game, they're just an annoyance when you have to remove them from your inventory all the time.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
On cherenboyl2015 tgeres a route where you need any item and put it on Iron plates for a chest and since its at the begging of the game you use seeds
This guy has a point. There are areas in maps where you need to sacrifice items and seeds are very useful for that.

O

omridan13

This guy has a point. There are areas in maps where you need to sacrifice items and seeds are very useful for that.
But still it's survival games and if it means sacrificing items that aren't seed you'll have to think carefully but with seeds you just do it without thinking like if I wanted that chest I would sacrifice my leather helmet because its the worst thing I have on me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci