• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Revoking my app. Getting too much hate. Nobody is replying saying if it is accepted or not. Get blocked to all the h8ers. GG10ed
ngl, it was one person who was giving you hate and he doesn't have any say whatsoever. If you want to apply, then apply. Don't revoke your app because of one person.

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Revoking my app. Getting too much hate. Nobody is replying saying if it is accepted or not. Get blocked to all the h8ers. GG10ed
And an application takes a long time for a response because they want to see who is dedicated or not.

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
First of all, it's constructive criticism because this is a good clan with high standards and I was advising you to start smaller. And you also don't get responses to an app within a day unless you're really good or really bad. Another thing you don't know about clans right there. Is that why you revoked your app to the other clans you were "in"? I repeat, start with a new clan with lower standards. There, you can meet new people, get better, and learn then maybe someday come back for this clan. Sorry if what I said offended you, but all I'm doing is trying to help out. Whether or not you agree is up to you, but gl in the future m80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci