• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

tristr1220

Platinum
Reaction score
DAYUMMM WE GOT BLOCKED BROS
OMG LIFE IS OVER
HE GG10'D US!!!!'n
stfu u have numbers in ur name and a 1/109292 ratio nerd
Well I didnt have you blocked. Thanks for replyin kid. Also if you are going to reply, atleast make some type of sense.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Prismel
Donor: Platnium
Wins: I think with my old accounts plus alts 400-500
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: A lot
Got a mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Yes!
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): I will pm
Past Clans (If any) Elevate, Trivium, ForsakenV1
Timezone: NZST
PvP Strengths: Having amazing ping
PvP Weaknesses: bow spammed
You cool: Maybe
Best puppy picture

Obviously accepted because it's prismel and he was born in the same country as I.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Tries to find the TS IP -> Can't find it -> Cries in a corner -> Doesn't get to say hi to crafty

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Good morning Rebels. As many of you know, I have been working on a little project since last night. For those of you that are unaware of what I am talking about, I created a website for the Rebels. The web address will not be released to the public just yet, as I still need to add some finishing touches. This is a very big moment in Rebels history because now we are growing outside of the MCSG community. Right now it's a website, soon we'll have a Rebels house.

Anyway, I talked to you guys about sending me some screenshots with various gameplay for the Gallery section of the website. If you guys would be kind enough to send me those, I could get the website up and running way faster. Any good pictures are fine. Try to make sure they are F1, that way they can look consistent. If you want, you can also tell me what the screenshot is from. (ex. Scrimmage, Clan Battle, FFA, or just some normal gameplay)

I am also conducting interviews with many Rebels to put into a different section of the website. It will just be an area where you can get to know your favorite MCSGers better. These interviews will always include different questions, so they will never get stale. For now, I will only be interviewing Rebels members and trials, but as time progresses, I will also move on to ex-rebels and people from other clans who've had different experiences with the Rebels.

When the website is released, there will be headings such as "Quote of the Day" and "Featured Video." If you guys find any cool quotes or videos, don't be afraid to PM on the forums or poke me on the ts. I'll most likely put it up on the website if I like it. If anyone has any other suggestions for the website, please reply to this post or contact me somewhere else. I would love to hear your ideas.

I promise you all that I will not half-ass this website. I am going to put hard work and dedication in it to make it the best I can. (At least the best I can do with a free website.) Chances are, some big internet company will find our website and give us tons of money for it. We can then use that money to put a down payment on the Rebels house where all Rebels members will live together. We will have 24 rooms for each member. (That is why the roster cap is 24) We will also have a few guest rooms for the trial members. We will of course have a pool in the backyard and we will most likely live in Arizona because that is closest to where MCSG is hosed. Better ping; better players. I leave you with that. Have a good day everyone.

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: IPureGold
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 1349
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: A lot
Got a mic: Yeah
Got Skype/TS: Yeah
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): You have it.
Past Clans (If any): Rebels and Elevate
Timezone: Pacific
PvP Strengths: ping
PvP Weaknesses: bow spam
You cool: yeah
Best puppy picture:
http://gyazo.com/a980393d3362eba9bc0853ea3389476d
WAIT. IS THIS LIKE REALLY??

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: ALL1DO1SW1N1329/AndyFlips
Donor: Iron
Wins: 1355
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Somewhat with myruhh, Max, and JC.
Got a mic: X12 TurtleBeaches.
Got Skype/TS: Mhmm
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): You already have it.
Past Clans (If any): Trivium, Forgotten, CyanVolts, Impalers , Empire and Titans.
Timezone: US CentralTime
PvP Strengths: Fishing Pole mostly.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow fights, Water fights
You cool: No u
Best puppy picture: My Doge (Miss you Charlie ;~;)

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: ALL1DO1SW1N1329/AndyFlips
Donor: Iron
Wins: 1355
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Somewhat with myruhh, Max, and JC.
Got a mic: X12 TurtleBeaches.
Got Skype/TS: Mhmm
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): You already have it.
Past Clans (If any): Trivium, Forgotten, CyanVolts, Impalers , Empire and Titans.
Timezone: US CentralTime
PvP Strengths: Fishing Pole mostly.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow fights, Water fights
You cool: No u
Best puppy picture: My Doge (Miss you Charlie ;~;)
denied

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Exaerr
Donor: yes on one of my alts
Wins: 500+ with all my accounts
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: ive teamed with max a good amount of times.
Got a mic: yes
Got Skype/TS: yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): drewkiz97
Past Clans (If any) Elevate,Rivals,React
Timezone: Mountain.
PvP Strengths: sword,bow,my ping, and rod
PvP Weaknesses: teams of 3+ and bow spammers.
You cool: yeah
Best puppy picture:

;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci