• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Tristr1220
Donor: Platinum
Wins:150
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: None... Yet.
Got a mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): I will poke ya on TS next time I see ya
Past Clans (If any) Phoenix (trial before disband/merge), Vortex (Denied from trial cause I wasn't on enough or somethin...), Trespire ( I just revoked trial).
Timezone: EST
PvP Strengths: Strafing, a little rod technique, FnS Spam and FnS In general
PvP Weaknesses: Teams (I get paranoid of getting 2v1ed unless I am teamed with someone else), Hackers ^-^ and Cleanup Crews
You cool: Yesh.
Best puppy picture:

so that means u were in no clans right

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): I will poke ya on TS next time I see ya
Past Clans (If any) Phoenix (trial before disband/merge), Vortex (Denied from trial cause I wasn't on enough or somethin...), Trespire ( I just revoked trial).
PvP Weaknesses: Teams (I get paranoid of getting 2v1ed unless I am teamed with someone else), Hackers ^-^ and Cleanup Crews
Best puppy picture:

I recommend applying for a different clan. Don't try eternity, trivium, Triology, rebels, elevate, or any other clan that's good. You haven't been in any clans before, have 150 wins, consider fns spamming a skill... trust me start smaller.

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
Best puppy picture:

You weren't a real member in any clans, You think FnS spam is a Skill, and you have 150 wins. Why aren't you already owner?

Sevector

Diamond
Reaction score
I recommend applying for a different clan. Don't try eternity, trivium, Triology, rebels, elevate, or any other clan that's good. You haven't been in any clans before, have 150 wins, consider fns spamming a skill... trust me start smaller.
Hey if he wants to get into Rebels then give him a chance, you never know what kind of skill someone may have

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey if he wants to get into Rebels then give him a chance, you never know what kind of skill someone may have
Whatever you say m8, all I'm saying is if players with hundreds of wins that have been in good clans are given trial, I doubt this guy has half a shot, I'm just trying to help him not be surprised when he's denied. Sounds harsh but it's been told to me when I first started and it only helped me in the long run.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Whatever you say m8, all I'm saying is if players with hundreds of wins that have been in good clans are given trial, I doubt this guy has half a shot, I'm just trying to help him not be surprised when he's denied. Sounds harsh but it's been told to me when I first started and it only helped me in the long run.
Just because he isn't an amazing pvper, it doesn't mean he won't be accepted. Like wembem said, we give everyone a chance and if he is active on the ts and we like him, chances are he'll get accepted. This was my 2nd clan, but I still got in.

Sevector

Diamond
Reaction score
Just because he isn't an amazing pvper, it doesn't mean he won't be accepted. Like wembem said, we give everyone a chance and if he is active on the ts and we like him, chances are he'll get accepted. This was my 2nd clan, but I still got in.
Exactly, and..... wembem? xD

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
Whatever you say m8 but the odds are way stacked against him

tristr1220

Platinum
Reaction score
You weren't a real member in any clans, You think FnS spam is a Skill, and you have 150 wins. Why aren't you already owner?
^-^ You don't know me, I don't know you ^-^. Don't say anything if you don't know anything about the person. I would start smaller but there isn't really a lot of clans I would like to join. I mainly just want to have open suggestions if I am ever need someone. I also want to make more friends and know people.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
shut up pikachu hes a god

RyanG

Tribute
Reaction score
There's no harm done in giving him a chance is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci