• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
I don't mind being treated like that.
Also, on top of what Eskild said, please try not to backtalk staff. His decision should be respected, and I ask that nobody instigate this situation further at all.
This should be the end of the conversation, stay on topic and no more flaming. Thanks! :)
~Kristie

joni171090

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Inconceivable81

How old are you?: 13

Where are you from? Russia

What is your skype name? Inconceivable81

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 850

How many games have you played? 4444

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Have a seat. My main strength used to be water fights as they were the easiest to master back in the noob days. Want a cuppa? No? Then we continue. When I became better, I realised that teaming with players a lot stronger than me is really helpful... Are you comfortable? Ok. ...so I teamed with people amazing with the bow. After long dying streaks, I finally got good with it, and that became my strength. However, a few breaks have made me go pretty rusty with it, and around July2013, my strength became flint and steel. That only lasted until my next break (August2013), after which my strong side decidedly became the bow, though I was no longer good enough with it to compete with some of the better snipers. These days, I am an all-rounder, though I prefer just sword fighting as I can get some nice strafes on people.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc) I am not amazing at water fights anymore, as I rely to much on my opponents being noobs, and expect them to only use some of the simpler tactics. However, people that have mastered the under-water fishing rod trick normally make me retreat to land and attempt to use some of my strengths. Should I turn the radiators on? You should've told me you were freezing! Anyway, my other weaknesses are hackers. Now, I know you told me not to include them, but what I mean is that some people are better at dealing with hackers than others. I, however, am one of those people that are bad (relatively) at dealing with hackers, so it is, I suppose, a weakness.

What are your favourite maps? My favourite maps? Solar Frost is forever my favourite, thanks to the quick games and underpowered chest routes, both of which I really like. My second favourite map is quite different, it is Demon's Breeze! I just love the reasonably fast paced games, and the chance to apply some different tactics, like different running, and hitting people of the bridges. Demon's Breeze was my favourite when it just came out, but then I started failing a bit after some breaks, so now it's my second. In third place comes Survival Games Highway. I just love the map due to the amount of pure PvP that you can get out of it.i have often won despite having full leather for half the game, as I could wreck some guys in full iron on flat ground.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Well, let me take a deep breath. #TheRebels have many great PvP'ers, which are hard to come by these days as so many quit MCSG, or Minecraft as a whole. These strong PvP'ers will help me get the challenge back into Survival Games, which will make them much more fun again, like back in the days. Also, some people seem not to return my love, am I would really love to make amends to my past "Immaturity" (Isn't that what you call it in the 21st Century?). Joining this clan will give me a chance to do that as I will get to show the members here that I am not immature, but just someone that likes to have fun whilst relaxing, and taking a break from real life.

--Dankeshön!

Now it's on topic Joni :p
And that was your last message :p do you really expect to get accepted? If yes leave the thread again you are still drunk and your Skill level is still not high enough and nobody from the Clan likes you so Plesse get of the thread! If you don't... Be careful how your talk to a mod.
- joni :p and its spelled dankeschön

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
Let's not start flames guys ;) thanks for going back on topic Incon. Joni, just leave it up the guys who accept or deny people, don't go around telling people they're bad. Maybe they are, maybe they're not... No need to say it ;) :)

joni171090

Survivor
Reaction score
Let's not start flames guys ;) thanks for going back on topic Incon. Joni, just leave it up the guys who accept or deny people, don't go around telling people they're bad. Maybe they are, maybe they're not... No need to say it ;) :)
why iam member of the clan so iam allowed to answer on messages but ok i will try but he is bad ;_;

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
why iam member of the clan so iam allowed to answer on messages but ok i will try but he is bad ;_;
I know you're a member, and ofcourse you're allowed to reply, everyone in the clan is. But no need to actually 'be mean' and say he's bad. ;) c:

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
And that was your last message :p do you really expect to get accepted? If yes leave the thread again you are still drunk and your Skill level is still not high enough and nobody from the Clan likes you so Plesse get of the thread! If you don't... Be careful how your talk to a mod.
- joni :p and its spelled dankeschön
I know you're a member, and ofcourse you're allowed to reply, everyone in the clan is. But no need to actually 'be mean' and say he's bad. ;) c:
LOL! Best joke ever! Someone like Joni calling me bad. Fight me m9, fight me.

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
LOL! Best joke ever! Someone like Joni calling me bad. Fight me m9, fight me.
I know Celine has already warned you, but I feel it was not enough. This is your 5th or so warning from 3 different mods, and we tried to be polite about it. But you seem to be pushing your luck. This is your final warning before a forum ban is put in place.

Have a nice day. :)
~Kristie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci