• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

joni171090

Survivor
Reaction score
Just wanted to say, you're a nice guy and all, but please don't tell Incon to correct his German, first correct yourself, then correct others, at least that's what I learned. (I'm referring to your English BTW, just saying, it's not the best, and don't be rude to him, he's a nice guy when you get to know him.
k? get off the thread its not ur business

mrpandahd

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: gympakillen :rolleyes:

How old are you?: 13 :)

Where are you from? sweden :cool:

What is your skype name? linus.jonasson :oops:

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) yes i have 343:cool:

How many games have you played? 2259 :(:(

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? fns and sword :p

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" hackers :(

What are your favourite maps? lobby gammes :D

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I want to be involved in order to get to know others are playing and I want huh join a good clan like this but I well also be involved to get to play with a clan <3 ;)

AbandonedClam

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: AbandonedClam

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? christoffer575

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) umm check my description. But be kind, i was really bad back in the days... now im better, trust me ;_;

How many games have you played? ples nu, way to many. 1 245..... ;-; be gentle

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? im good with the fishingrod and the bow, water fights is not a problem either.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Overconfidence and ice fights. Mainly overconfidence, but that is mainly when i play by myself, i dont yolo around during clanwars

What are your favourite maps? The maps i enjoy playing on and have routes on is: sg4, valleyside, tsg2, chernobyl, moonbase, demons breeze. Cant't think of any other map atm.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: There is a lot of people i know here, and i would love playing with them, som of them i have already played whit, and i love doing so. Also there is a lot of people in here that i think i could learn from. From what i've heard and know, the clan is going through a hard time. I would love to join and back it up, previous clans i've been in haven't been the most mature... I miss the clan wars that can go on without fights between the clans, something that i've seen quite a few times.. Therefor i think it could be much funnier joining a bigger clan with people i know, a clan that might be slightly more respectful than other clans.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
Why does the thread still say upcoming clan war against Endgamers? xD That's like never gonna happen x)
well, it's clearly not updated. If you expect us to update it every Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom second, then you're wrong. Go away with your unneeded comments

cheezedoodles

Platinum
Reaction score
well, it's clearly not updated. If you expect us to update it every Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom second, then you're wrong. Go away with your unneeded comments
Wow dude calm ur tits. I was just asking. It has been there for like 2 months. No need to be a Inappropriate body part on a male about it. jeez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci