• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

zebba11

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: boodavis01/NingleWingle But, I don't use a certain account that people know about. Because I found I made a mistake when purchasing it. It is a WAY to controversial account.
Ar
How old are you?: 12, 13 in 2 weeks. (I want this to be my birthday present as I am not getting one.

Where are you from? Germany

What is your skype name? boodavis31

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) On all accounts, over 1500

How many games have you played? Oh god. Don't get me started.

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? FnS, and bow... but, I really need to work on my rod.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Running away, is something I highly need to work on.

BTW, noone in this clan really likes me, and I know most of you think I'm annoying, so I know I'm gonna get denied. So I'm pretty much Y()l()ing it right now.
Are you going to be inactive here also?

zebba11

Diamond
Reaction score
I told ZniZ I wasn't going to be active because I had internet problems, but you already kicked me, so it's too late.
I have also problem with my internet but i am still 1 of the most active players but now i am going of this thread :)

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:5Life

How old are you?:14

Where are you from?England

What is your skype name?harridionon

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300)330

How many games have you played?1000

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?Probably my bow

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"The fact is I dont have a scroll button (it broke), so probably my fishing rod. This should hopefully be fixed when I buy a new mouse soon.

What are your favourite maps?SG4 (Im pretty good at it and enjoy the fast paced gameplay) and SG3 (Just, look amazing)

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:Its a brilliant clan with pretty much most of the best players in MCSG.

Just putting it out there...

Obbedh

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: boodavis01/NingleWingle But, I don't use a certain account that people know about. Because I found I made a mistake when purchasing it. It is a WAY to controversial account.

How old are you?: 12, 13 in 2 weeks. (I want this to be my birthday present as I am not getting one.

Where are you from? Germany

What is your skype name? boodavis31

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) On all accounts, over 1500

How many games have you played? Oh god. Don't get me started.

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? FnS, and bow... but, I really need to work on my rod.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Running away, is something I highly need to work on.

BTW, noone in this clan really likes me, and I know most of you think I'm annoying, so I know I'm gonna get denied. So I'm pretty much Y()l()ing it right now.
you forgot another account ugh Faggypenguin ugh... And i don't think they want you here ;)

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
He can't leave this thread... It's just a f**ker as minialan was... Isn't listening at all.
;) btw, didn't YOU leave this thread! And there's no need to compare me to Minialan, I have the right to voice an opinion, Minialan just sucks up or diminishes.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Cant you just leave the thread if you leave the thread i will go off it but plzz stop spam them (i know i am, spamming alos sryy :( )
Oh god... You are as bad as Fisheer... How exactly am I spamming? What is the point of choosing a random offence and offering it to me like a dish? I don't see the point. Anyway, due to Fisheer's explosive temper I am going to leave this thread when I get no reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci