• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spax4

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: My Minecraft IGN Is TheSpaxHD (New Acc)
How old are you?: I am currently 12 years old :( (But I think I am Mature Enough)
Where are you from? I am from The Uk, England.
What is your skype name? My Skype name is max.stanton4.
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) I have 310+ On both accounts added together
How many games have you played? I don't know On spax4 but on TheSpaxHD I have Something Like 60/270
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: My PvP Strengths Are Bows, Flint And Steel, Swords, and tactics. My Weaknesses are Hackers and teams of 4+ Depending on how nooby they are.
What are your favourite maps? My Favourite maps are: SG4 ,Tsg2 ,Demons Breeze and avaricia.
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:I want to join TheRebelsEU as they are a great clan and they have great fighting tactics, also I would like to think I am good enough to join, but that is your choice. Also I have some 'Old' Friends in this clan who i would like to fight along side with again. (Reapplying for trial (Again) )

sebbe9902

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:How old are you?: FightForGods, 14
Where are you from? Sweden
What is your skype name? Sebastian.lazar9
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 282, 270
How many games have you played? 1,1k and 2,3
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: Melee, FnS, Bow, FishRod, Blockhit are my Strenghts, Weakness: Lagg, Hackers, And Trollers
What are your favourite maps? SG-4, VallySide, SolarFrost, RuggedLands, TSG-2, Demonz Breez, Breeeze Island
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Its Legends! And new Peps

Last edited:

sebbe9902

Tribute
Reaction score
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: Melee, FnS, Bow, FishRod, Blockhit are my Strenghts, Weakness: Lagg, Hackers, And Trollers
What are your favourite maps? SG-4, VallySide, SolarFrost, RuggedLands, TSG-2, Demonz Breez, Breeeze Island

Reaction score
Just out of the question... Why did you post your application twice?

YouBetterRun

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: rexmanx
How old are you?: 13 but im probally the most mature 13 year old in my country:D
Where are you from? Im From Norway!
What is your skype name? I Can Pm The Person Who Answers To This My Skype Name:D
How many wins do you have? 315 ATM getting like 10-30 everyday now:D
How many games have you played?1183 i believe (I was kinda nooby when i started.... would have had 900 games played if i wasnt a new dude to pvp when i started)
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: My pvp strenght is Fishing Rod And blockhiting. Im also getting better and better at water fights. im also really good with the bow:D
What are your favourite maps? SG4 OFC And i like valleyside university and solar frost too!!
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: people told me its a pretty good clan and the one i made didnt seem to work out really well.

BTW I will leave my current clan if i get acceped in here.

EDIT: if no one answers to this before a week please dont reply to this. i will post again or stick with my own clan
The amount of capslock in this application is too damn high

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
I know I'm late.. But good luck :) Will be looking forward for a clan war in the future. #Revolutionize

BatteryPack

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: _BatteryPack_
How old are you?: 13 (14 in November)
Where are you from? Scotland
What is your skype name? Louie.cruickshank1009
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 305
How many games have you played? 1405
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: I'm really strong with a sword and a bow, not so good with fire and rod! I can learn though if it is really necessary
What are your favourite maps? Solar Frost
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I'm back, I'm more active and I'm ready to join an amazing clan full of amazing people/pvpers! I have past experiences with most people in this clan especially kallbergz<3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci