• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obbedh

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:How old are you?: 12
Where are you from? England
What is your skype name? lanning.daniel
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 830 somthing
How many games have you played? 3100
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: Sword bow and fishing rod weaknesses are lag and @gcb99
What are your favourite maps? Fortune island
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: It looks like a really good clan and I would love to be part of it :D
Biggest clanhopper i've ever seen... Sry to say skelly...

Spax4

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: My Minecraft IGN Is TheSpaxHD (New Acc)
How old are you?: I am currently 12 years old :( (But I think I am Mature Enough)
Where are you from? I am from The Uk, England.
What is your skype name? My Skype name is max.stanton4.
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) I have 310+ On both accounts added together
How many games have you played? I don't know On spax4 but on TheSpaxHD I have Something Like 60/270
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: My PvP Strengths Are Bows, Flint And Steel, Swords, and tactics. My Weaknesses are Hackers and teams of 4+ Depending on how nooby they are.
What are your favourite maps? My Favourite maps are: SG4 ,Tsg2 ,Demons Breeze and avaricia.
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:I want to join TheRebelsEU as they are a great clan and they have great fighting tactics, also I would like to think I am good enough to join, but that is your choice. Also I have some 'Old' Friends in this clan who i would like to fight along side with again.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:How old are you?: 12
Where are you from? England
What is your skype name? lanning.daniel
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 830 somthing
How many games have you played? 3100
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: Sword bow and fishing rod weaknesses are lag and @gcb99
What are your favourite maps? Fortune island
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: It looks like a really good clan and I would love to be part of it :D
Denied. Reason: You're known as a clan hopper and I don't feel you'd be committed enough to us to stay.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: My Minecraft IGN Is TheSpaxHD (New Acc)
How old are you?: I am currently 12 years old :( (But I think I am Mature Enough)
Where are you from? I am from The Uk, England.
What is your skype name? My Skype name is max.stanton4.
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) I have 310+ On both accounts added together
How many games have you played? I don't know On spax4 but on TheSpaxHD I have Something Like 60/270
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: My PvP Strengths Are Bows, Flint And Steel, Swords, and tactics. My Weaknesses are Hackers and teams of 4+ Depending on how nooby they are.
What are your favourite maps? My Favourite maps are: SG4 ,Tsg2 ,Demons Breeze and avaricia.
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:I want to join TheRebelsEU as they are a great clan and they have great fighting tactics, also I would like to think I am good enough to join, but that is your choice. Also I have some 'Old' Friends in this clan who i would like to fight along side with again.
Accepted for Trial! Add me on skype: philly_67

Reaction score
Just to tell everyone. I'm in Ireland and won't be on my laptop for another week :( but I will be back as soon as I can :)

D

Drift

Hope this goes better than the old EU Rebels. I was leader, didn't turn out too well. (Back when I was a noob) The position was handed down to me by Eshan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci