• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:How old are you?: 12
Where are you from? England
What is your skype name? lanning.daniel
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 830 somthing
How many games have you played? 3100
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: Sword bow and fishing rod weaknesses are lag and @gcb99
What are your favourite maps? Fortune island
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: It looks like a really good clan and I would love to be part of it :D

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:How old are you?: 12
Where are you from? England
What is your skype name? lanning.daniel
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 830 somthing
How many games have you played? 3100
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: Sword bow and fishing rod weaknesses are lag and @gcb99
What are your favourite maps? Fortune island
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: It looks like a really good clan and I would love to be part of it :D
<33

Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:ferno33
How old are you?:13 (14 in January)
Where are you from?: united kingdom (England)
What is your skype name? ferno333
How many wins do you have? (At least 300) 722 (ATM)
How many games have you played? only just hit 3000 (I have a 4.1 w/l)
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: bow, sword, block hitting, water fights, experienced member of clan battles, have had experience as leader of a well known clan.
What are your favourite maps? sg2 <3, sg3, karmunrah, wyverns wake, fallen empire
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: i have joined the us rebels in the past and have had many experiences with their members and finaly they have an eu division so i can join the rebels in my location :), also im looking for a good clan and i have had a lot of experience in well known clans of which i have risen the ranks in all: The Blamphs, Cyan Volts, Nitride (Owner), The Rebels (US Division) and #Valiant.

Last edited:

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:ferno33
How old are you?:13 (14 in January)
Where are you from?: united kingdom (England)
What is your skype name? ferno333
How many wins do you have? (At least 300) 722 (ATM)
How many games have you played? only just hit 3000 (I have a 4.1 w/l)
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: bow, sword, block hitting, water fights, experienced member of clan battles, have had experience as leader of a well known clan.
What are your favourite maps? sg2 <3, sg3, karmunrah, wyverns wake, fallen empire
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: i have joined the us rebels in the past and have had many experiences with their members and finaly they have an eu division so i can join the rebels in my location :), also im looking for a good clan and i have had a lot of experience in well known clans of which i have risen the ranks in all: The Blamphs, Cyan Volts, Nitride (Owner), The Rebels (US Division) and #Valiant.
Accepted for Trial

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci