• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The New Deathmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didmister11

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that having Optifine doesn't change a thing because what is causing the massive lag is the connection lag. The server will have to keep sending data of the sand's location to your router and the router wouldn't be able to keep up.
Are you retarded? Of course it isn't connection. We are not talking about "server lag." We are talking about "Frame rate lag" and frame rate lag isn't caused by connection, it is caused by your Laptop/computers specs.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Are you retarded? Of course it isn't connection. We are not talking about "server lag." We are talking about "Frame rate lag" and frame rate lag isn't caused by connection, it is caused by your Laptop/computers specs.
Can you please calm down? Don't be so rude and apologize >.>

Didmister11

Tribute
Reaction score
Can you please calm down? Don't be so rude and apologize >.>
What did i say which made me sound mad. I'm not angry with that guy, i'm angry with the fact we still have this bullshit arena which makes it unplayable for at least 50% of the people. I can no longer win due to the 1fps in the arena, i can no longer do anything in the arena because of the lag. I'm not apologizing to him neither because he is being equally as rude by saying our connection is crap.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
What did i say which made me sound mad. I'm not angry with that guy, i'm angry with the fact we still have this bullshit arena which makes it unplayable for at least 50% of the people. I can no longer win due to the 1fps in the arena, i can no longer do anything in the arena because of the lag. I'm not apologizing to him neither because he is being equally as rude by saying our connection is crap.
You asked if he was a retard, and you don't know what makes you sound mad?
He didn't actually say that your connection is crap, he said what the problem was.
Btw, it is your opinion that the arena is bullshit, not mine. I love it.
Enough of this.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would suggest adding more RAM to either Minecraft itself or to java.

Didmister11

Tribute
Reaction score
You asked if he was a retard, and you don't know what makes you sound mad?
He didn't actually say that your connection is crap, he said what the problem was.
Btw, it is your opinion that the arena is bullshit, not mine. I love it.
Enough of this.
So im mad for being right? Thats makes sence. So by blaming the problem on our connection isn't saying it is crap? Seems legit.

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't get the lag one bit. What are you guys talking about? It lagged a bit the first day, but not anymore. I play with far render distance, max fps, fancy graphics and everything on max so minecraft can actually look good and I still go at about 200 fps however when I enter the arena my fps drops to like 150ish but, it's not laggy. My main problem with it is that some times when I join i'm like unable to move and I can only crouch to move and when I hit people they don't take damage! It's really annoying and I thing it's no cheat bugging out again.

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
Use alien wear or Mac. I use a Mac osx and it's a beauty. I've had it for a year and it still works fine

Didmister11

Tribute
Reaction score
Use alien wear or Mac. I use a Mac osx and it's a beauty. I've had it for a year and it still works fine
People like me don't have the money to spend so much on a computer/latop. The cheapest alienware laptop for gaming is £800 (1000 dollars) I'm not spending that much money to play one server without FPSlag.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You could get a laptop for $300 - $600 that could run the servers >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member