• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The New Deathmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Qazfdsa

Survivor
Reaction score
Low quality texture packs only increase fps by 1 or 2...
Get optifine and put all settings on Good

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
How can windows 7 help you run minecraft better? >.>

Btw Hawk, you can try downloading optifine and it is possible to increase the FPS by almost 30%
Better than having windows 2000 xp..... or 2003

tomix9tomix

Spectator
Reaction score
something i think about the new death match is cool like you said but it also lags like you said again. But something i think thats bad about it that u dont think is that the specs cant see that well so it should be closer

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that having Optifine doesn't change a thing because what is causing the massive lag is the connection lag. The server will have to keep sending data of the sand's location to your router and the router wouldn't be able to keep up.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that having Optifine doesn't change a thing because what is causing the massive lag is the connection lag. The server will have to keep sending data of the sand's location to your router and the router wouldn't be able to keep up.
But i doesn't lag a bit

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Then they should buy better internet :p
But is it really the routers fault?

Didmister11

Tribute
Reaction score
Then they should buy better internet :p
But is it really the routers fault?
It is nothing to do with our connection. The lag we are talking about isn't server lag, it is frame rate lag. Your connection doesn't determine your fps, your computer specs does. The lag isn't to bad until i get to the arena. There are to many moving entity's for our computer/laptop to cope. So that is why fps drops in the Death match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci