• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The New Deathmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I honestly like the arena was a great idea! It lags wayyyy to much for me though. I've lost five deathmatchs in the past two days when I had full iron armor and a diamond sword and everybody else had crap. Why? Because I couldn't actually move at all! It sucks because now I feel that I can't actually win at all. I like a challenge but this isn't one, it's a lag fest that I can't actually win, no matter how good I'm doing :( Is anyone else having this problem?

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
wasnt tyring to be one what type of computer do you have if you have windows 7 you should be able to run minecraft and the arena fine so yea or get optifine that helped me alot

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's all good man, No hard feelings?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
wasnt tyring to be one what type of computer do you have if you have windows 7 you should be able to run minecraft and the arena fine so yea or get optifine that helped me alot
How can windows 7 help you run minecraft better? >.>

Btw Hawk, you can try downloading optifine and it is possible to increase the FPS by almost 30%

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How can windows 7 help you run minecraft better? >.>

Btw Hawk, you can try downloading optifine and it is possible to increase the FPS by almost 30%
I already do!!!! I said this before, but thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci