• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCSG Pokémon Discussion

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Ikr Hyst? It's not hard FINDING them for me, its the cost -.- So, I'm thinking of buying Sapphire and Firered. I think that'd be cool, just to have 2 or even 1 of them :)

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new trailer for the new 3DS mystery dungeon?

FINALLY a good-looking pokemon game for 3DS.
Now, If only we could get it here.:D

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
want new pokemons to guess! :p

If i would have found this thread earlier.... i completely love pokemon! Ive been playing them since the first gen came out ^_^ The first pokemon game i played was pokemon yellow, but up to now ive played all the ones i could since i never was able to buy all of the consoles or stuff to play them :( I played First gen, Second gen, Third gen (on emulator, never had the money to buy a gameboyadvance), remake of gen 1, Fourth gen (since iwas lucky enough a cousin of mine got a 3ds and he stopped using his ds so i got it :D) and i still need to play black and white D: (I Think ill probably skip right to Black and White 2 and play the two first ones on emulators :p)

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
bumpity bump bump

anyone got black/white 2? :D
I still havent got it but 3 of my school friends have already finished it... lol im so jealous... XD ill have to wait more to buy it but ill surely get it some day ;D
Btw, did you actually read all my wall text? XD im not used to see people that read everything i post because i always, for some reason, make wall texts out of the most shourt things to explain XD.... just like this ;) :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci