• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCSG Pokémon Discussion

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
The MCSG Pokémon Discussion
What to do?
  • Trade Pokemon
  • Discuss about the latest news
  • Share moments
  • Plan TCG Skype matches (õ_õ, couldn't think of anything else)
  • Share Friend Codes
  • Share your favourite Pokémon(s) and moves
  • Share your challenge diaries
WHO ARE THOSE POKEMONS?
Every Wednesday
15th August 2012

Courtesy of Bulbagarden™

For first time posters on this thread, be sure to remember to post your owned Pokémon games :
Gen I
RedBlueYellow (Gameboy/Gameboy Color)
Gen II
GoldSilverCrystal (Gameboy Color)
Gen III
RubySapphireEmerald (Gameboy Advance)
FireRedLeafGreen (Gameboy Advance)
Gen IV
DiamondPearlPlatinum (Nintendo DS)
HeartGoldSoulSilver (Nintendo DS)
Gen V
BlackWhite (Nintendo DS)
Black2White2 (Nintendo DS)
Spin-Off
Pokémon XD/Gale of Darkness (Gamecube)
Pokémon Red Rescue Team (Gameboy Advance)
Pokémon Blue Rescue Team (Gameboy Advance)
Pokémon Explorers of Time (Nintendo DS)
Pokémon Explorers of Darkness (Nintendo DS)
Pokémon Explorers of Sky (Nintendo DS)
Pokémon Ranger series (Nintendo DS)
Pokémon Super Smash series (Wii)
Pokémon Stadium series (N64)
Notes :
We allow emulations and even the awesome ROM hacks made on the PokéCommunity forums.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Persain's are awesome. A level 100 with Pay Day gives 1000 money per attack.

Note: Only Pokemon games I play are Leaf Green, Crystal, and Sapphire. I haven't bothered playing the new games

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've played all the Gen 3 titles and Diamond and pearl, I'm protesting Gen 5 until they release a 3DS main series game (No spinoffs tolerated should be in my signature, but I decided not to put it in) And im just about to start a new game in Pokemon Collusim, staring Vald Reaperpalm, Blast Hardcheese, or Cleave Swordhand.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Hello Hystericallify! I have finished Platinum, Heartgold and White. When I was a little Lupus, I said to my teacher that I wanted to be a pokémon trainer... I don't play SO much. A little. But I still like the games. My absolute best and favorite is my garchomp. Draco meteor, hyper beam, dragon rush and dragon claw. Maybe I can share my code to you.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ive beaten Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Saphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver. My childhood loves included Pokemon, Star Wars and Icecream :3 dem's da good 'ol' days

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
I love wrecking everything with my trusty garchomp. FV trained and 31 DV on attack and sp-attack.

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
I am very surprised you put the Spin-Off game's. I for one like'd Pokemon XD/Gale of Darkness for the Gamecube. I don't play any of the new Pokemon game's(Generation 5). I played all of the Generation 3 game's(Beat them all :D) and I also played both Gold and Silver Generation 2 game's(Beat those game's too:D)

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I've beaten White (close, haven't finished the second E4 match until I get a new NDS, my current one broke :mad:)
I'm playing Emerald and FireRed on an Emulator (don' ask) and planning on doing a Nuzlocke on Platinum :D

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I've beaten White (close, haven't finished the second E4 match until I get a new NDS, my current one broke :mad:)
I'm playing Emerald and FireRed on an Emulator (don' ask) and planning on doing a Nuzlocke on Platinum :D
Elite 4 is hard as h*** and that psychic girl is the most annoying... But I've finished the game. Which starter do you have? I choosed Tepig.

And why are you started this thread on a MINECRAFT survival games forum? :D

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Elite 4 is hard as h*** and that psychic girl is the most annoying... But I've finished the game. Which starter do you have? I choosed Tepig.

And why are you started this thread on a MINECRAFT survival games forum? :D
Oshawott for the win, Snivy is the WORST starter to start with. Serperior has a horrible movepool and low ATK stats. Even intensive IV training does literally nothing and look at section on which this thread was posted in.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Oshawott for the win, Snivy is the WORST starter to start with. Serperior has a horrible movepool and low ATK stats. Even intensive IV training does literally nothing and look at section on which this thread was posted in.
I know but it's funny by the way... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci