• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCSG Pokémon Discussion

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Anyone here do any sort of competitive Pokemon battles? I used to do it on a simulator but I recently quit. I was very well versed in the OU and Ubers tier .-.

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys. Well, 9 - 7 years ago, I played Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered and Leafgreen, 24/7. Best games ever. I'm really disapointed with the new pokemon games. Diamond and Pearl were pretty good. Platinum was awesome. I liked heartgold and soul silver, those were fun. But Black and White, and black and white 2, are horrible. Hate them. And I can tell, that's what the new generation of Pokemon is gonna be like, except worse. So, I looked around for my old ruby, sapphire, emerald, firered and leafgreen, and I must say...

Their Lost -.-

So, I went on Ebay, and found this: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Brand-5-...ltDomain_0&hash=item2a23265f3f#ht_1360wt_1417

I just bought it, I also bought an e-reader of ebay, so I can get special events like the Eon Ticket, which will get me Latios, because I'm gonna pick Latias at the TV on emerald (Only real pokemon people know this crap) but then again for my ruby and sapphire, it'll just be the opposite.

On my youtube (Habberz) I'm gonna be making a lets play (walkthrough) of Emerald (thinking of firered), and I'll do a bunch of cool after game stuff.

I'm really happy I bought those new Pokemon games, and I can't wait for them to arrive at my front door step.

Now, the waiting game :)

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
I still have the pokemon yellow cartage for the game boy color along with red and blue :D New pokemon games suck though.

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Man, I actually really want to start up my art business again.

Why you ask?

Because now that the english GBA pokemon games are on their way...

I WANT TO GET THE JAPANESE ONES! :D

No jokes, I actually really want to get the japanese emerald, ruby, sapphire firered and leafgreen! :)

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Man, I actually really want to start up my art business again.

Why you ask?

Because now that the english GBA pokemon games are on their way...

I WANT TO GET THE JAPANESE ONES! :D

No jokes, I actually really want to get the japanese emerald, ruby, sapphire firered and leafgreen! :)
Those cartridges are hard for me to find, so I do emus for the gba games :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci