• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): PrivateCupcake1

Wins(Must have 50+): 58

Skype?: Don't have a mic yet but getting one soon. Tell me if you still want to know my username for it

How will you help the clan?: Get wins for it duh :p and be a fun member

How much do you really like MCSG?: A lot

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: Yup YouNg_n_R3cKlEss

How often do you get on?: Everyday for a few hours

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Strenghts: Hand to Hand combat and bows Weaknesses: Teams

Favorite maps?: Holiday Resort, TWSG 2, Valley Side University, Demon Breeze
ACCEPTED MEMBER.

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I think I quit Hurricanes. Seriously, it sucks not having a Skype or TS, I would definitely get one if I had a working microphone (because mine is broken). Hopefully I can still be friends with everyone I met in my short experience with this clan. Who knows, maybe if you allow it, I can rejoin after I get Skype and stuff working, but bye for now.
Alright Mikag, hate to see you go. Would you still like to be cheerleader?

Reaction score
ROSTER FOR CLAN WARS. 6:00 PM Central, 4:00 PM Pacific, 7;00 PM Eastern Time, 5:00 PM Mountain Time. For my Aussies, 9:00 AM.

BurningFire213
smallr
toby22
barend24
Brandon6895
Lord_Of_World4
maljack007
iamamazing66
(Y0ung might be able to make it probably not, but if he is we will tell you guys.)

Alternates:
barend24
jcamotts
blazer
OFFICIAL ROSTER, unless y0ung can make it, barend will be out.

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Can I please have Trusted? Thanks, this looks like a really epic clan. My skype is kingusa12.

smallr

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys, I booked a clan battle with bandits just for fun, nothing serious, so we can put some people who never really get to play in clan wars. Leaders burning and ~young~ and I will construct a lineup.
It will be 2:00 pst may 25 Saturday and the server up will be on my friends server and will be announced later.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, I booked a clan battle with bandits just for fun, nothing serious, so we can put some people who never really get to play in clan wars. Leaders burning and ~young~ and I will construct a lineup.
It will be 2:00 pst may 25 Saturday and the server up will be on my friends server and will be announced later.
Sounds cool!
Hope I'm in the roster!
I never get chosen for anything ;(

YoungReckless

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): PrivateCupcake1

Wins(Must have 50+): 58

Skype?: Don't have a mic yet but getting one soon. Tell me if you still want to know my username for it

How will you help the clan?: Get wins for it duh :p and be a fun member

How much do you really like MCSG?: A lot

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: Yup YouNg_n_R3cKlEss

How often do you get on?: Everyday for a few hours

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Strenghts: Hand to Hand combat and bows Weaknesses: Teams

Favorite maps?: Holiday Resort, TWSG 2, Valley Side University, Demon Breeze
Woot woot! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci