• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
o_O So many triple posts! My eyes burn!
Well anyways, good luck on the Clan Wars! Who knows, maybe I'll be in the roster some day...
Some day...

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys I am working on my Mcsg map and it is currently in progress. Can all you guys go to the Map Downloads and Discussions to check it out. I would love if you guys could give me some great ideas and tips. And vote for it to be on Mcsg when it is done!! ;):):D Remember its in progress so it may look a little bland.:);):D:p:rolleyes: I guess this is the first "Hurricanes Map" xD

() ()
-----
I would, but hiqlights tkt24freak fatalxmodz, leo2by4 and i are making a map of our own.

smallr

Career
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): SpidersFTW and Detentions

Wins(Must have 50+): 70 on SpidersFTW and 111 on Detentions

Skype?: Yea, and TeamSpeak

How will you help the clan?: By killing people?

How much do you really like MCSG?: I love it, with a passion

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: Nope

How often do you get on?: Alot, about 4 hours a day
PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Strengths- Strafing, block hitting, bows, flint and steel
Weaknesses- water fighting

Favorite maps?: All but SG3 and Fortress pyke
ACCEPTED GENERAL

smallr

Career
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but this needs to be separate. Hiqlights, the one and only, said he might help out with the clan war, but not join the clan, lemme know if thats ok, but don't count on it, i really would have to convince him further.
In what ways? Like we know he's one of the best, but what is he going to do?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
And can you change my name on the first post from "MamiaMato24" to "Mamiamato24"? It's not that big of a deal but the word is supposed to be one, not two combined. I won't get into the fine details of the origin of my name, but it would be nice if you could change it!

Oh and do you guys have TS? I don't have it yet but if there is a Hurricanes thingy on it I might get it :p

smallr

Career
Reaction score
And can you change my name on the first post from "MamiaMato24" to "Mamiamato24"? It's not that big of a deal but the word is supposed to be one, not two combined. I won't get into the fine details of the origin of my name, but it would be nice if you could change it!

Oh and do you guys have TS? I don't have it yet but if there is a Hurricanes thingy on it I might get it :p
Burningfire can switch it when he has time, and we don't have a ts, but early see some clan members on it though

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I think I quit Hurricanes. Seriously, it sucks not having a Skype or TS, I would definitely get one if I had a working microphone (because mine is broken). Hopefully I can still be friends with everyone I met in my short experience with this clan. Who knows, maybe if you allow it, I can rejoin after I get Skype and stuff working, but bye for now.

YoungReckless

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but this needs to be separate. Hiqlights, the one and only, said he might help out with the clan war, but not join the clan, lemme know if thats ok, but don't count on it, i really would have to convince him further.
You think he'll want to play in wars for us?

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
You think he'll want to play in wars for us?
Not anymore and smallr, hes really good, but the day of the battle, he has to build his new comp, but anyways we doo need a ts or something
Edit: Also, could u re post the roster for the clan wars, and anyone on it, could you plz list your skype name, that way i could organize a chat, and on the day of the battle, a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci