• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallr

Career
Reaction score
Am i in lol jk im in clan wars, thats a blessing ni its own.
We are trying to get the people who won't et the chance to ever play ima battle to play, so you would sit this one out, but you are at alternate because there are 12 people and there will be one guy who dosent make it

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I just reached 60 wins, just letting you know I should be moved to Lieutenant.

iFanyo

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): iFanyo ( SluttyPig )

Wins(Must have 50+): Around 450 with both accounts.

Skype?: Yes, Nathaniel.schmidt4

How will you help the clan?: By being active and helping out members when needed.

How much do you really like MCSG?: A lot, I really like playing the servers in general for fun, but when I actually try in a game I pretty much always win, unless I die to a hacker or NCP.

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: I have teamed with Young_n_R3cKlEss. But no so sure with the others.

How often do you get on?: I get on everyday after school from about 4:00pm - 10:00pm and on weekdays I am pretty much on the whole day.

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Sword, bow, water fights, turning around really quickly and shooting the opponent with the bow and stunning them with the shot and getting those few extra hits on them. ( very similar to the fishing rod stun. )

Favorite maps?: Map 4, solar frost, demons breeze, and holiday resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci