• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hackers are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulsor

Spectator
Reaction score
It is not really possible to differenciate between a BSM user and a skilled sprinter. So many good players get banned for no reason.

CaptainBullDog

Diamond
Reaction score
If that's the case, then I'm mixing it up with sprint hacks. Even then, some BSM can be more obvious than others.
Mods Should be more accurate when they are reviewing BSM report abuses... no offence..
It is not really possible to differenciate between a BSM user and a skilled sprinter. So many good players get banned for no reason.
+ 1

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes, hackers are on top of the board, but instead of complaining, why not start helping too? You can cooperate by recording the supposed hacker and reporting it on the Report abuse located on the forums. Also, if you didn't got the opportunity to record it, ask politely a moderator to keep an eye on the supposed hacker ;).

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its amusing how you think I havent tried recording them. Also, I NEVER see a mod online in the EU hub. Maybe once a day. Hey, MCSG, recruit some more EU mods pls
Woops. I noticed something i don't like.

Mcsg has more then fine with mods. At least in my opinion. But they get more of them.
But really, you can't accept moderators directly. There ARE people who aren't suit for that work. Believe it or not.

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
We need the community to do their part by reporting and recording hackers as mentioned before we can't be everywhere at once. If you need help; poke a mod on teamspeak and they will assist you. You may not see it but tons of hackers are banned each day so saying that nothing happens to them is a bit off, it may not be immediate but they do get caught. As aforementioned we do need the community to help us out.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Take it from someone who sees the ban panel: THEY ARE BEING DEALT WITH. Yes, not all of them immediately, but every hacker will get caught eventually. But yes, it's been mentioned plenty of times before this but it is so important it needs to be mentioned again: These hackers will be caught faster if people record them and report them instead of complaining about us not doing our job. Yes, we will find them on our own eventually, but it can happen faster if you help us. It's that simple. #Record/ReportDon'tComplain

Tzazon

Experienced
Reaction score
Like the previous moderators said, the hackers you complain about need to be recorded.
I play multiple hours a day of MCSG and I hardly run into hackers, and yet you guys seem to run into hackers every game. Before you ask, yes I do play EU and AU servers often enough. Eventually we can find them on our own, but you seem to forget over 100 games of MCSG are usually continuously being played, and there are only so many moderators. If you really want a moderator to check out a player right away, open up teamspeak and poke one of the lot of moderators usually on teamspeak. They will respond and deal with it, teamspeak is the quickest way to get into contact with a moderator to tell them to check someone out, and thats why a lot of them on teamspeak have a [Poke if needed] tag on them. I know for a fact if one of you guys complaining got on teamspeak, and poked me the server I'd be on in a heartbeat to record them and deal the justice needed.

#Record/ReportDon'tComplain

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey MCSG Community,

after losing the last two Deathmatches against speed and forcefield hackers, I beg the "MODs" and "Admins" to do something against that annoying hacked lauchers. BSM users get banned instantly and forcefielders, waterwalkers and speed hackers can do their business... doesnt seem legit to me.
The Hacker are back. They never left. We do so much work to catch all these Hackers. We get poked and we spec games. Sometimes its just people raging. I unerstand that some can't record games but have you ever taken the time to install TS just to Poke one of us? We try to do our jobs and People complaining about hackers on the Forums doesn't help. You found a Hacker Great. Now lets do the Check list. Can you record? If not, Open Ts and Poke a Mod. Even if that Hacker dies we can find and Follow them. Please don't complain on the forums or etc. If you can't do either of these do you have a friend that can do these? Maybe Message a Moderator on the Forums the Name of the hacker. We can look for them and we will be aware that that person maybe hacking.

I just BEG THE MEMBERS, to stop Ranting about hackers on the Forums and all I ask is that you tell a Moderator, Post a report abuse, inbox us or record it then make a report abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci