• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hackers are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, and if I applied, all they'd say is that I'm inexperienced because I have a relatively low game time on MCSG. Wouldnt even appreciate the fact I've been a mod countless amounts of times, Dev 3 times and been an admin on my own server.
I can tell you know there is staff with less game time than you, and if they see you're becoming more and more active they'll definitely take that into account.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Link to application?~
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...vailable-volunteer-staff-positions-mcsg.7389/

Post it here:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/apply/

If you're underage, you can get an exception like me. However, you need to take the initiative to find how to get an exception, that's part of the process.

Sorry not everyone has the üerfect gaming hardware. If would record whlile playing my FPS would be around 10-20
Then poke a mod on TS.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I've just explained how I HAVE experience.
Yes, I read that, however you said that they wouldn't appreciate players with lower playtime but with higher experience, I think that they would, especially considering I've seen moderators that have not a lot of games played or won.

Reaction score
The thing about BSM that it sometimes results in unfair bans when people did not use it.

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
The thing about BSM that it sometimes results in unfair bans when people did not use it.
yeah, Its also a relatively difficult mod to trace properly. Lag can often result in people looking like BSM users.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yeah, Its also a relatively difficult mod to trace properly. Lag can often result in people looking like BSM users.
The main hint with BSM is when you have particles while standing. If a user was banned for BSM, they could make a ban dispute granted they have sufficient evidence/internet lawyer. I've been falsely accused of editing gamma, but the ban was lifted because I showed them that lightning and gamma are indistinguishable, and that gamma can't be turned off in game.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The main hint with BSM is when you have particles while standing. If a user was banned for BSM, they could make a ban dispute granted they have sufficient evidence/internet lawyer. I've been falsely accused of editing gamma, but the ban was lifted because I showed them that lightning and gamma are indistinguishable, and that gamma can't be turned off in game.
Actually, only Nodus sprint has particles while standing still; BSM does not.

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
Actually, only Nodus sprint has particles while standing still; BSM does not.
Indeed. Nodus sprint hack would assume your player is sprinting all the time, even when standing, which results in particles when standing. BSM as previously stated, is only a hotkey for sprinting, it replaces the double-tap W with any other key of your choice, meaning you can hold down a specific key and sprint for as long as you want (obviously until hunger runs out). There is a very acute difference between Nodus sprint hack and BSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci