• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hackers are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulsor

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey MCSG Community,

after losing the last two Deathmatches against speed and forcefield hackers, I beg the "MODs" and "Admins" to do something against that annoying hacked lauchers. BSM users get banned instantly and forcefielders, waterwalkers and speed hackers can do their business... doesnt seem legit to me.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lots of people regularly get banned for all of those hacks you think are ignored. BSM users are the main bans that are discussed because they cause the most controversy. These other hackers are more easy to detect so they aren't as controversial because the hacks are clear and people generally won't argue them.

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
Lots of people regularly get banned for all of those hacks you think are ignored. BSM users are the main bans that are discussed because they cause the most controversy. These other hackers are more easy to detect so they aren't as controversial because the hacks are clear and people generally won't argue them.
I'm coming up against 2/3 hackers each game on MCSG. Playing Breeze island earlier, 3 people run across water to spawn chests, then ALL target me with speed/fly and boom~ dead, but nothing seems to happen to them? /stat'ing them, they all have around 100 wins to 1000 games played, no one seems to care.

Onto the topic of BSM, yeah, players get banned for bsm, but bsm is easy to counter. See someone using BSM = FnS them, hit them with a fishing rod, do anything to push them away and distract them. Remember, all BSM is, is a toggle for sprint, nothing else.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm coming up against 2/3 hackers each game on MCSG. Playing Breeze island earlier, 3 people run across water to spawn chests, then ALL target me with speed/fly and boom~ dead, but nothing seems to happen to them? /stat'ing them, they all have around 100 wins to 1000 games played, no one seems to care.
If you really cared, RECORD THEM AND REPORT THEM!!! Mods can't be everywhere at once, you have to do your part to help. Poke them on TS if you have to. Expecting hackers to be banned is like expecting the police to be at a crime when it happens and you shouldn't have to call them.

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
If you really cared, RECORD THEM AND REPORT THEM!!! Mods can't be everywhere at once, you have to do your part to help. Poke them on TS if you have to. Expecting hackers to be banned is like expecting the police to be at a crime when it happens and you shouldn't have to call them.
Its amusing how you think I havent tried recording them. Also, I NEVER see a mod online in the EU hub. Maybe once a day. Hey, MCSG, recruit some more EU mods pls

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People with notable hacks like that will most definitely have played 1000 games like that. They would have only played a portion of their time at MCSG with those hacks enabled, whilst concealing them or not even having them installed for the rest of the time. Also, staff can't manage every server constantly. There are 200 US servers, 150 EU servers, 25 AU servers etc. There are limited staff and there are much more servers, which is difficult for them to manage. If you come across a hacker it's generally more efficient to either record them yourself if you have the software, or if you are unable too, contact a staff member. You can always find staff on Teamspeak and/or the hub of your region. Just notify them and they will be able to help you with the hacker.
Onto the topic of BSM, yeah, players get banned for bsm, but bsm is easy to counter. See someone using BSM = FnS them, hit them with a fishing rod, do anything to push them away and distract them. Remember, all BSM is, is a toggle for sprint, nothing else.
BSM is easy to counter but is still unfair. BSM isn't just a toggle for sprint, it has so many unknown features that weren't intended when producing the mod (I presume). It gives you the ability to keep sprinting while hitting someone, sprint never ending and sprinting while hitting a block (probably more). That's why it is considered an illegal mod at MCSG.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Its amusing how you think I havent tried recording them. Also, I NEVER see a mod online in the EU hub. Maybe once a day. Hey, MCSG, recruit some more EU mods pls
Tried? Why not still do it? And like I said, poke a mod on TS for instant gratification.

They are recruiting right now actually.

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
Tried? Why not still do it? And like I said, poke a mod on TS for instant gratification.

They are recruiting right now actually.
Yeah, and if I applied, all they'd say is that I'm inexperienced because I have a relatively low game time on MCSG. Wouldnt even appreciate the fact I've been a mod countless amounts of times, Dev 3 times and been an admin on my own server.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah, and if I applied, all they'd say is that I'm inexperienced because I have a relatively low game time on MCSG. Wouldnt even appreciate the fact I've been a mod countless amounts of times, Dev 3 times and been an admin on my own server.
Did you apply?

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Trust me, they want moderators with experience, not without...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci