• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Dress

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
The dress is blue and black, but some people (like me) see it diffrently depending on how our eyes work in diffrent lighting scenarios. So what I see is its white and gold, even though it is blue and black.

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
are you serious why is this is a thread I actually saw a comment that said "scientifically proven" why would you say that why are scientists wasting their time on a dress ffs like who the fk cares omfg seriously no
this post makes me mad
it's blue and black even though I see white and gold it's simple ffs we don't need to gather the worlds best scientists to give us an understanding on something more pointless than justin bieber and johnny ruffo combined omg about to explode.

N

Nikola

are you serious why is this is a thread I actually saw a comment that said "scientifically proven" why would you say that why are scientists wasting their time on a dress ffs like who the fk cares omfg seriously no
this post makes me mad
it's blue and black even though I see white and gold it's simple ffs we don't need to gather the worlds best scientists to give us an understanding on something more pointless than justin bieber and johnny ruffo combined omg about to explode.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
this post makes me mad
enjoy ur r2kt

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
First 42. Then FaZe. Then 21. Now this. MAN I CANT KEEP UP WITH NOTHIN'

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
For me, the dress looks Gold and White. I know it's Blue and Black but wow, just a matter of perspective can change the way you look at things :p But what has the internet come to, discussing what color a dress is...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci