• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Dress

Reaction score
A new thing was released that it is white and gold

There was a shadow so it looked darker, so the debate is done
The debate is not done, because as I have empathized MANY times, SCIENCE has proven that the dress is blue and black, and how do you know this thing is accurate, like how do you know its true.

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
if you're more sensitive to light, your retina pertains black and the mixture becomes blue. if your eyes don't work well in dim light, your retina brightens it to white which reflects the color of gold onto the stripes

Reaction score
if you're more sensitive to light, your retina pertains black and the mixture becomes blue. if your eyes don't work well in dim light, your retina brightens it to white which reflects the color of gold onto the stripes
But it is blue. It has been proven regardless of people's retinas, and really, it is blue and black

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
I agree with you OP, but putting "SCIENCE" in full bold and underlined text doesn't tell people much, and comes off as a bit, eh, unhelpfully obnoxious.

People see different things, and despite it being proven to be blue and black, judging people for not seeing the same colours on a picture of a dress?

K

KiDD

The dress is actually blue and black. Didn't think this would be that big of a deal, I go into school and it's all anyone wants to talk about, for the first few hours of classes at least. I don't think there has even been any pictures like this on the internet until now...that changes based on lighting and perception...funny...

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
But it is blue. It has been proven regardless of people's retinas, and really, it is blue and black
I never said it wasnt blue, i see it as blue and black, the bottom right of the picture is bright, so it changes the color of the dress to some people, If you go to the website where they sell those dresses, it is blue and black.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci