• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Dress

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
IT IS GOLD AND WHITE !!!

Anyways what color do you see on the dress.

Reaction score
It is blue and black. It has been SCIENTIFICALLY proven that it is blue and black by ASAP Science and other intellectual people. And in case you didn't know, the creator of the picture said it was blue and black. And the original picture of The Dress was taken in a bright environment with orange- yellowish light making it seem like it is, in fact, white and gold, BUT when seeing it in different lights, it is, in fact, blue and black. Dare challenge me?

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
I believe it was proven to be Black and Blue don't quote me on that
Anyways I see it as Gold and White and so do all of my family which is quite strange and it is interesting how different people see it differently.For anyone who doesn't know what we are talking about here is the picture: CLICK ME

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
It is blue and black. It has been SCIENTIFICALLY proven that it is blue and black by ASAP Science and other intellectual people. And in case you didn't know, the creator of the picture said it was blue and black. And the original picture of The Dress was taken in a bright environment with orange- yellowish light making it seem like it is, in fact, white and gold, BUT when seeing it in different lights, it is, in fact, blue and black. Dare challenge me?
This guy. This guy knows his stuff.

(It's blue and black. Anyone who says otherwise can suck it.)

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
It was, in fact, proven.

Anyways isn't a word but anyway is. Anyway, I don't see how you can see white and gold.
I'm sorry for adding an "s" on the end.
Anyway it is just the way people see it I guess. Everyone I have shown has said it is white and gold which I find really interesting because I have no clue how you see blue and black.

Last edited:

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
It was, in fact, proven.

Anyways isn't a word but anyway is. Anyway, I don't see how you can see white and gold.
If you actually WATCHED the ASAP Science video, you would have known that some people see it as white and gold because of a phenomenon called color constancy, which is basically our brains assuming the environment in which the photo was taken. Some people perceive the dress as white and gold because they are interpreting the dress as if it were in a blue lit room, while the others perceive it as being in a yellow artificially lit room. Even though it has been proven countless times to be black and blue, some people may still see it differently.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci