• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 'Do's and 'Don't's of PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Here is my two cents. What has helped me is with sword pvp is:
1. LOWER YOUR SENSITIVITY! I see so many people trying to be an mlg 420 blaze it pvper with hyperspeed, but it helps so much when you turn down your sensitivity.
2. Do NOT jump on your first hit. You get less knockback when you don't jump, so you have a better chance of not getting combo'd and a better chance of comboing the other guy.
3. Block hit on the first hit in the fight. In the first hit, it is likely you and your opponent will both get hits, so what a good strategy to do it Block hit on the first hit, therefore you will get less knockback (again, better for combos), and you will deal less damage than the other guy.
I like your first one, I play on 70 sensitivity and 800 dpi on my mouse.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
I like your first one, I play on 70 sensitivity and 800 dpi on my mouse.
I play on 17 sensitivity, and my mouse DPI I cant remember and I'm too lazy to run Razor Synapse

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
if you play on high sensitivity you probably get banned for click aimbot
like this guy
btw both these guys are really good at pvp, and have equal ping

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
if you play on high sensitivity you probably get banned for click aimbot
like this guy
btw both these guys are really good at pvp, and have equal ping
I'm sorry to say, but your posts on this thread is quite annoying. I mean, you're comparing MCSG to other servers which only aspire within the sword PvP aspect. MCSG involves a survival element, everything you say is sometimes completely irrelevant for some people. This is what I find best, this is what works for me, so I've shared this information. I'm up for constructive criticism, but you keep on going on about how everything else that revolved around PvP in Minecraft is automatically better, and it really annoys me.

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say, but your posts on this thread is quite annoying. I mean, you're comparing MCSG to other servers which only aspire within the sword PvP aspect. MCSG involves a survival element, everything you say is sometimes completely irrelevant for some people. This is what I find best, this is what works for me, so I've shared this information. I'm up for constructive criticism, but you keep on going on about how everything else that revolved around PvP in Minecraft is automatically better, and it really annoys me.
ok sry

headlessguy98

Spectator
Reaction score
i don't know if its just me but when i try to do the fishing rod strategy my fishing rod just goes through the person so I die. also fishing rod is REALLY useful now. HELP!

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
i don't know if its just me but when i try to do the fishing rod strategy my fishing rod just goes through the person so I die. also fishing rod is REALLY useful now. HELP!
Most likely not aiming correctly, or just your connection to the server.

Thread locked because of necro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci