• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Vendetta (AS and US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DayBreak_27

Survivor
Reaction score
You know everyone that has started raging at us and etc., don't even think about joining this clan...It is totally not suitable for you. And don't start your flame wars and Good here. Just note you will not be accepted. Period.

DayBreak_27

Survivor
Reaction score
Please look at my application. All you good folks are talkin' and poor lil' ole' me is waitin for a response on mah new application. I just want to be responded to. I don't know if I am worthy to receive acceptance into yo' clan but I would just like someone to look at dah darn thang! BTW! PLEASE LOOK AT MY APPLICATION! Y'ALL ARE TREATIN ME LIKE IM NOTHIN! Sorry. Caps. P.S. Zmaster777 smells like bananas. Good Day.
Firstly you didn't even post an application. Your immaturity annoys me some extent. How any times must you repeat for us to look at your application when there isn't even one? Cum, I clap for you.

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
You know everyone that has started raging at us and etc., don't even think about joining this clan...It is totally not suitable for you. And don't start your flame wars and Good here. Just note you will not be accepted. Period.
Firstly you didn't even post an application. Your immaturity annoys me some extent. How any times must you repeat for us to look at your application when there isn't even one? Cum, I clap for you.
*facepalm* double post
Use the edit buttttonn

ZMaster777

Platinum
Reaction score
Look on page 15 I think all of you ignored him...

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
Well, he can ask for my "loots", but instead killed me. Well I've been losing every single day and I get this as a Clan Member. Well, I'm off to US and hopefully nobody ^ that to me. Might play AS every now and then but for now, DB, teach them some "respect", kinda XD Can't stand their.... Nevermind, im off! :)
bai dood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci