• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride - [New Owner]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis007

Survivor
Reaction score
Name(For example): Travis E.
MineCraft Name: Travis007
Region (EU/AU/US): EU now. Used to play on US.
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 7.2.98
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): like 2500.
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 18 i think. I have 199 on US though. Just started on EU like 2 weeks ago cut me some slack please.
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Because after leaving US i am no longer in a clan and i want to join one.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Reached the TOP 15 on the US leaderboards and get 199 wins on US. Waiting to record my 200th with friends.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Why wouldn't you? I'm experienced, work great in a team and have good routes.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): 1 previous ban for forcefield in June i think, but I learned that hacking is not very useful if your pvp skills are ;) I never hacked since and am glad i stopped before I got banned from these servers <3
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Travis.Eden619. Yea
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): Travis007, Skype is better for me though unless nessessary.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Name(For example Dylan S.) : Eskild G. H.
MineCraft Name: ZniZ97
Region (EU/AU/US): EU
Exact date of birth (No lying): 25. April 1997
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 399
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 3
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I am a trustworthy guy, who is a typical guy who should be in a clan, and Nitride looks Awesome
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Donated to Iron 2 times
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I'm a great pvp'er! Yeah. I only have 3 wins, but I'm pretty good at pvp
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): I don't have
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Eskild.Hovdenak, and yes
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): ZniZCraft

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Name(For example): Travis E.
MineCraft Name: Travis007
Region (EU/AU/US): EU now. Used to play on US.
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 7.2.98
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): like 2500.
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 18 i think. I have 199 on US though. Just started on EU like 2 weeks ago cut me some slack please.
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Because after leaving US i am no longer in a clan and i want to join one.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Reached the TOP 15 on the US leaderboards and get 199 wins on US. Waiting to record my 200th with friends.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Why wouldn't you? I'm experienced, work great in a team and have good routes.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): 1 previous ban for forcefield in June i think, but I learned that hacking is not very useful if your pvp skills are ;) I never hacked since and am glad i stopped before I got banned from these servers <3
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Travis.Eden619. Yea
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): Travis007, Skype is better for me though unless nessessary.
Seems good, Ill add you now, :)

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Philip J
MineCraft Name: Philly67
Region (EU/AU/US): EU
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 17/09/1988
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1,639 (As of 12/10/2012)
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 129 (As of 12/10/2012)
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I've checked out the other clans and this one definitely has the nicest members :3
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I've reported a number of people abusing the servers and met a lot of cool people..
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I'm a nice guy, pretty good player and love these servers... Also I won with the flint & steel <3
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Nope
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Philly_67, yes I do
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): Philly67
Just ask me on skype >.<

TheNinjaHedgehog

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Marcus E
MineCraft Name: TheNinjaHedgehog
Region: EU
Exact date of birth: 1997/09/18
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?: 551
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?: 8
Why you want to join Nitride?: I really enjoy playing SG and do want to be within a group of players who do the same. (also im friend with Sneeze7 IRL)
Something good you have done in MCSG?:Like in a game? I killed 2 teaming ~1000 Pointers with a stonesword and leather armor once. Killed 2 ~400 later that game.
Why should we accept you?: Because I am a great teamplayer and can contribute to the clan. Also I like to hang around and chat :)
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes: No.
Skype name? And do you have a mic?:Elander97, yes I do
TeamSpeak name: Hedgie

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Marcus E
MineCraft Name: TheNinjaHedgehog
Exact date of birth: 1997/09/18
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?: 551
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?: 8
Why you want to join Nitride?: I really enjoy playing SG and do want to be within a group of players who do the same. (also im friend with Sneeze7 IRL)
Something good you have done in MCSG?:Like in a game? I killed 2 teaming ~1000 Pointers with a stonesword and leather armor once. Killed 2 ~400 later that game.
Why should we accept you?: Because I am a great teamplayer and can contribute to the clan. Also I like to hang around and chat :)
Skype name? And do you have a mic?:Elander97, yes I do
TeamSpeak name: Hedgie
accepted, Ignore echo

Ninjaswede9

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Erik Sjöberg
MineCraft Name: Ninjaswede9
Exact date of birth: 1999/12/12
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?: 577
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?: 22
Why you want to join Nitride?: I like playing SG it is so funny even funnier than LoL :p I like playing with other people so I want to join Nitride because I want to team with great pvpers (also im friend with Sneeze7 IRL, he thinks I'm a meat)
Something good you have done in MCSG?:Like in a game? Once I was alone 1v1 I had leather armor and a sstone sword against a guy that had iron armor and a diamond sword and killed him (with help from flint and steel) and Sneeze7 has a video of me going into a battle killing 5 people in one fight.
Why should we accept you?: I'm a good pvper and I could support team Nitride by teaming with you guys and help you win.
Skype name? And do you have a mic?:Sjoberg99, yes I do
TeamSpeak name: Ninjaswede9

Ryanmack1

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Ryan mack
MineCraft Name: Ryanmack1
Exact date of birth: 1999.7.31
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?: 917
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?: 14
Why you want to join Nitride?: Because Survival games is fun and i am quite competitive and want to help nitride :) and im friends with bayneplauge
Something good you have done in MCSG?: I have won killed a guy before with only a stone sword and no armour he had full iron but wooden axe then i took his armour made a better sword and won the game :D
Why should we accept you?: I am good at pvp and whenever any nitride is on i help them if they need it and the people in nitride are nice
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes: No
Skype name? And do you have a mic?:Ryan.mack37, yes I do
TeamSpeak name: Dont have teamspeak but can make won :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci