• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride - [New Owner]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Guys i left Nitride. i'll probably rejoin Nitride at christmas

Berlin243

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Thomas
MineCraft Name:Berlin243
Region (EU/AU/US): EU
Exact date of birth (No lieing):26/11/99
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):2470
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):46 (pls accept
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I would like to join Nitride as I would like to meet people who play hunger games and join the survival games community. Before I played the game alone and now I want to make friends and play in teams and not forever alone :). I always got bored sometimes and now I want to have some action and also be a bit known by the community. Truthfully I think that people that aren't in clans are people that don't have much friends and I just think this is a way of making friends in hunger games.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED):In mcsg I have teamed up with lots of people and in the past I have let my friends win or the people I teamed with. I do backstab people I just met from time to time but I never backstab friends, dont worry ;).
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I think you guys should accept me as I am very friendly and I play very frequently. I love meeting new people and doing stuff with them (in this case playing hunger games). I have looked at lots of clan posts and I find that this is the best (also because I watch eshans livestreams). This is my best chance of finding a community and I would appreciate it very much if you accepted me in team Nitride.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED):I have no mcbans
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?:Yes I have a microphone. My skype is Berlin243 sd or mcberlin243.
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED):Berlin243

Berlin243

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Thomas
MineCraft Name:Berlin243
Region (EU/AU/US): EU
Exact date of birth (No lieing):26/11/99
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 2568
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):47(please accept 47 wins I'm nearly at 50)
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I would like to join Nitride as I would like to meet people who play hunger games and join the survival games community. Before I played the game alone and now I want to make friends and play in teams and not forever alone :). I always got bored sometimes and now I want to have some action and also be a bit known by the community. Truthfully I think that people that aren't in clans are people that don't have much friends and I just think this is a way of making friends in hunger games.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED):In mcsg I have teamed up with lots of people and in the past I have let my friends win or the people I teamed with. I do backstab people I just met from time to time but I never backstab friends, dont worry ;).
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I think you guys should accept me as I am very friendly and I play very frequently. I love meeting new people and doing stuff with them (in this case playing hunger games). I have looked at lots of clan posts and I find that this is the best (also because I watch eshans livestreams). This is my best chance of finding a community and I would appreciate it very much if you accepted me in team Nitride.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED):I have no mcbans
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?:Yes I have a microphone. My skype is Berlin243 sd or mcberlin243.
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED):Berlin243

P.S.This is my second application and it got denied before because I only had 14 wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci