• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride - [New Owner]

Status
Not open for further replies.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Nitride Template Application, read instructions before use.
Welcome to the instructions of the Nitride Application Template, if you do not use the exact template that is presented to you in this threadthen you will be denied instantly, you must have all the information correct,IWould prefer you to use the best grammar you can use so there will be no confusion.
Another note, if you put in a stupid answer to a question which will seem immature you will be denied aswell.

Nitride Rules List, must read before joining Nitride.
There are some rules you must know and follow to be able to join Nitride;
1a. You will NOT swear against ANY other Nitride members, disrespecting a teammate will result in you being kicked from Nitride.
1b. You will NOT disrespect any higher ranked members of Nitride.
2. You will NOT give Nitride a bad name/reputation in ANY means.
3a. If you get banned from the MCSG servers you will be kicked from Nitride, this involves with the 2nd rule.
3b. If you get banned, you will not complain to a MCSG staff member that is in Nitride.
4. In the Skype chat of Team Nitride, you will not annoy/spam.
5. If you get denied, you will NOT post on the thread again asking why you got denied, you
will contact either Tacklepop or Echo about this.

6. We are mostly looking for people who have around 50 wins +
Nitride Application Template.

MCSG TEAM
Name:
MineCraft Name:
Region (EU/AU/US):
Exact date of birth (No lieing):
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED):
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED):
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED):
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED):
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?:
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED):

Clan Ranks (How To):

New Members: To rank up from New Member you have to be a regular Member for Nitride and play every at elast every 2-3 days unless you are ill or away somewhere. Regular Members: To rank up from Regular member you must be trusted in all kind of ways you must be in nitride for about 3-4 months fighting with us in clan battles and keeping the team up to scratch. Trusted Members: You are now a Trusted member of the team this is the highest rank you can get unless an Admin or Owner accepts you to Mod. Mods: You will be chosen by an Admin or the Owner's to become this rank. You will have the responsibility to to lead the group and to keep an eye out on the team, so that it stays together.

Nitride Clan Rankings (Will be updated):

Owner: Eshancowee
Co-Owner: Tacklepop
Administrators: PureWelshboy1, Iprogames, Creepy_crawler, TheTrueH@xX0rz(Dozer) and Echo_555
Moderators:Pure233, Elias1312, Travis007
Trusted Members: TaiserRY, Teovald, Shervik, Danibull, _zeX99_, Charlesyummyegg, Tobbvald, Sneeze7, Hyrulekid
Regular Members:, Joe123go, abaabia, Mattyisback, Betapuffle, Isaacdumbledore, xXxphilippxXx, Flamedew
New Members: Craftwizard0104, MinerTomTom, Dahlbom99, Blazemaster561, Zwyk_Sceptacus, irongooB_,Gorecraft, herman3
The Cat: MiCr2
Hacker Hunter: VebbiHD

Alexer

Spectator
Reaction score
Name(For example Dylan S.) : Alex
MineCraft Name: ALeXeRKiiD
Region (EU/AU/US): US
Exact date of birth (No lieing):9/16/98
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): As of now, I thinik 1,200?
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): Idk, but I think its around 20 (LeaderboardsDown)
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): To maybe be a good, trusted member and hacker. I can RAT
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Donate and get 500 points in one game
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I think I would be a good player and I'm very skilled with a team.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Yes, spamming :(
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: iamalexer - and I do have a mic
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED):Trolled im pretty sure.

jjbean_

Spectator
Reaction score
hey eshan, if i do get off of trial when will that be?

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Name(For example Dylan S.) : Alex
MineCraft Name: ALeXeRKiiD
Region (EU/AU/US): US
Exact date of birth (No lieing):9/16/98
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): As of now, I thinik 1,200?
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): Idk, but I think its around 20 (LeaderboardsDown)
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): To maybe be a good, trusted member and hacker. I can RAT
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Donate and get 500 points in one game
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I think I would be a good player and I'm very skilled with a team.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Yes, spamming :(
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: iamalexer - and I do have a mic
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED):Trolled im pretty sure.
We Dont expect you to actually hack o_O, I need to think, I'll sort it out tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci