• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride - [New Owner]

Status
Not open for further replies.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Name(For example Dylan S.) : Tom Flynn
MineCraft Name: MinerTomTom
Region (EU/AU/US): EU
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 24/11/12 (That's english order so Day/Month/Year) xD
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1,262 (CONSTANTLY Changing!)
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 19
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Because I'd like to say I'm part of a clan and I think I'd be a great addition to the clan and I think I'm good at pvp
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I donated
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Because I'm a badass xD (and I'm good at pvp)
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Nope.avi
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: tflynn99 and yes I do
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): MinerTomTom
DENIED :)

Lucke1234

Survivor
Reaction score
How do I apply to become a stream advertiser? Same template?

Craftwizard0104

Spectator
Reaction score
Name(For example Dylan S.) :Aaron Austria
MineCraft Name:Craftwizard0104
Region (EU/AU/US): EU
Exact date of birth (No lieing):01/04/2000 (dd/mm/yy and yes thats april fools day)
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1562 points (Constantly Changing)
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):29 wins
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I want to join Nitride because I have quite a lot of friends in Nitride EG: joe123go , DestinyE ,Minertomtom , VebbiHD and I also know you Eshan. Plus it would be nice to be in clan with my friends.

Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED):I have befriended some amazing people on mcsg like you and i am going to be getting donator soon. :)
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I'm pretty good at pvp and i think i would be a pretty good member to the team. :)
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): No
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?:aaron_austria0104 and yes i do have a mic
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED):Craftwizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci