• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride - [New Owner]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
Name: Jay
MineCraft Name: JaysWing321
Region (EU/AU/US): US
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 04/14/1998
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): Check status
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): Check status
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Lots of good players on the team
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Reported people that break the rules (ie: spam)
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I am a good-natured person and I usually let people on my team win if I got most of the kills. (reason for my relatively low amount of wins)
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Yes, I was banned for spamming once.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: jayswing321 ; Mic is broken
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): JaysWing
Denied, Please get to 50 wins and I will put you on trial.

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
MCSG TEAM
Name: Luke
MineCraft Name: smashmaster731
Region (EU/AU/US):i play them all but mainly us
Exact date of birth (No lieing):08/21/1998
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 650 us score
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 9 some win our in eu and au but mainly us
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): i want to join a clan and hope to get better at survival games
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I havent done much but help host a server
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Im good at survival games on most maps
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): no
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: minecrafter731 i do have a mic
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): smash
Denied, We're prefer you play to play on EU server's, because we are generally an EU clan. Get 50 wins on the EU leaderboards and then I will accept.

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
Name: Tip
MineCraft Name: eragaxshim
Region (EU/AU/US): EU
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 5 April 1999
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1850
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 88
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): After joining SlimeArmy me and my friend did a 2v2 against iFrox and TeIIo we won and he just kicked me. Now I thought: "Yes, the rumors are true. iFrox is just a total loser, he kicks everybody who beats him." So I went searching for a good and pro clan and then I found you. And yes I'm sorry for the affair today with Isaac, Loic and Charles. I was just hitting some ppl and I'm sorry for almost killing Isaac. But I think your clan is a good and professional one with good people.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I've never hacked. Never realy spammed or broke the rules and I have told people to stop breaking the rules. And I have donated to MCSG
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): 1. Because I'm a good friend of BetaPuffle and I think he attributed to the clan so I think I would also be good for the clan 2. I have many wins and I think I can help the clan defeat SlimeArmy once and for all.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): No I have not been banned.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Eragaxshim, Yes I have a mic
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): eragaxshim
Accepted, post me you're skpye name on my forum page and i will put you on trial.

Dcl_Dcl_Dcl

Tribute
Reaction score
is 50+ wins absolutely required? because i want to work up to getting on here and it only says recommended

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
MCSG TEAM
Name: Jemine
MineCraft Name: ThisJKid
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 03/03/1998
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 410
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 9
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I need a good active clan.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I killed a team of 3 inside a tiny room.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I would like to return to Nitride and I would be a good addition.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): None
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Phlash38 and I have a mic
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): Phlash33

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
MCSG TEAM
Name: Jemine
MineCraft Name: ThisJKid
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 03/03/1998
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 410
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 9
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I need a good active clan.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I killed a team of 3 inside a tiny room.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I would like to return to Nitride and I would be a good addition.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): None
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Phlash38 and I have a mic
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): Phlash33
Denied, Sorry you have few to wins to join the Nitride Team. Get at least 50 wins, and i will accept you.

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
is 50+ wins absolutely required? because i want to work up to getting on here and it only says recommended
Its not absolutely required to have 50 wins, but we greatly prefer you do have over 50 wins. We must be able to know you have a certain amount of skill in mcsg, and the leaderboards show's us that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci