• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride - [New Owner]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name(For example Dylan S.) : Jack M.​
MineCraft Name: jackman2468​
Region (EU/AU/US): eu
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 9/8/99​
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1975
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 62​
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I was in nitride but i got kicked D: so i wanna join this beast clan​
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): reported a hacker​
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): because i am nearly in top 200 :D
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): in mcsg i got banned for hacking... but i realised it was stupid and ruined the game​
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: jackman2468​
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): jackman2468
You where kicked out from Nitride for hacking so i doubt you will get in again.

T

TehTrueDozer

Name(For example Dylan S.) : Dozer
MineCraft Name: TheTrueDozer
Region (EU/AU/US): EU
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 29/3/1997 (DD/MM/YY) 29th of March 1997
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): Like 3000+
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): Like 200+
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I hurd dere iz free bizcuts
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Uhh, be Dozer
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Cuz I want bizcuts
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Like 5 times gotten banned on MCSG, for false reasons :D
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Yush, and yush. (thetruedozer <- Skype)
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): Mostly Dozer/Doxer, probably never coming on that

Peoplz be buddhurt cuz I'm tew cool for dem

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Name(For example Dylan S.) : Dozer
MineCraft Name: TheTrueDozer
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 29/3/1997 (DD/MM/YY) 29th of March 1997
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): Like 3000+
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): Like 200+
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I hurd dere iz free bizcuts
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Uhh, be Dozer
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Cuz I want bizcuts
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Like 5 times gotten banned on MCSG, for false reasons :D
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Yush, and yush. (thetruedozer <- Skype)
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): Mostly Dozer/Doxer, probably never coming on that
Best app ever :)

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
Name(For example Dylan S.) : Tobbvald
MineCraft Name: Tobbvald
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 1995, May 21th
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 0, after donating 2900 to teovald
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 36
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I feel worthy of entering, and I wish to join the same clan as my younger brother, teovald
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Win a game at breeze island by taking out a team of 2 ironswords with iron and chain armor, myself only having leather armor and a stone sword.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I am the brother of teovald, and I am certain that I qualify as a member of this probably strongest clan in mcsg by the pure strength of each individual.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): None, except for a ban at nearXfuture for using hacks, which was later proved to be a false accusation.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: tobb.lund, Sweden, Gustavsberg if that could be of any help. Not an actual mic, but a mic built in on the computer.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Name(For example Dylan S.) : Tobbvald
MineCraft Name: Tobbvald
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 1995, May 21th
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 0, after donating 2900 to teovald
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 36
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I feel worthy of entering, and I wish to join the same clan as my younger brother, teovald
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Win a game at breeze island by taking out a team of 2 ironswords with iron and chain armor, myself only having leather armor and a stone sword.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I am the brother of teovald, and I am certain that I qualify as a member of this probably strongest clan in mcsg by the pure strength of each individual.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): None, except for a ban at nearXfuture for using hacks, which was later proved to be a false accusation.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: tobb.lund, Sweden, Gustavsberg if that could be of any help. Not an actual mic, but a mic built in on the computer.
Well, As you asked so nicely AND As I've heard for Teovald you love homestuck (and your picture) <3, accepted :p Get Teo to add you

CakeMaSter63

Spectator
Reaction score
Name(For example Dylan S.) :Michael S.
MineCraft Name:CakeMaSter63
Exact date of birth (No lieing):28 November 1998
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 523
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):2
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I play minecraft hunger games a lot, I used to play on us servers but now I switeched to eu because of my friends. My IRl friend Travis007 told me really good things about u and I want to join. I am good at PVP but my strength is BOW! I Play with travis a lot but he usualy wins against me in death match so I dont have as many points.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED):I have 2 different minecraft accounts and i have alot of wins combined! I killed the best minecrafter in MCSG 2x!
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I Play 2 hours a day or more Iam i good back up and I play in a team with Travis007!
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED):Yes i was banned because I said a admin hacked and i still think he does! and I dont thing it deserved i ban!
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Yes i have a mic! and my skype is Michael_lol11
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED):CakeMaSter

Thank you! :D

Zwyk_Sceptacus

Survivor
Reaction score
Name(For example Dylan S.) : Melker
MineCraft Name: Zwyk_Sceptacus
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 25/4-2000
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 409 (bountied away 200 to a random person)
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 25
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Cus i feel like its a good clan with a wery good leader :D
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I killed a diamondsword guy with stone sword on map 2.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I'm a friend of teovald and tobbvald IRL. I love to team and i never spam. Please add me ;)
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): No i have no mcbans ever.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: melkerskillz but eshan u have me on skype!! I have a good mic.
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): Zwyk_Sceptacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci