• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Team Gaza US/CA Clan

Rayp0d

Iron
Reaction score
IGN: Rayp0d
Name: Raymond
Wins: 159
Games played: 1000..
Skype name: live:raydchstraker
Strengths: F&S, Bow and Straft.
Weaknesses: Hackers.
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: Cause Kezium & iiAhwex are my 2 little friends <3
How will help #Team Gaza win CB?: Playing everytime with you, winning some clan Battles..

#Yolo mode.

xXBestatPvPXx

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: xXBestatPvPXx
Name: Bestat or Best
Wins: 271
Games played:956
Skype name:BestatPvP-Joseph I have Kezium on Skype
Strengths:Sword, FlintandSteel, FishingRod
Weaknesses:Bow...
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: Well I have gone thru a lot of clans, one of mine included, but want to have a good relationship with clan members so I will grow with PVP.
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: Well I know a lot of chestroutes and knowledge of many peoples weeknesses and strengths.

Ps, Friends with Kezium.

Tramuhh

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Rayp0d
Name: Raymond
Wins: 159
Games played: 1000..
Skype name: live:raydchstraker
Strengths: F&S, Bow and Straft.
Weaknesses: Hackers.
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: Cause Kezium & iiAhwex are my 2 little friends <3
How will help #Team Gaza win CB?: Playing everytime with you, winning some clan Battles..
#Yolo mode.
Accepted Please Be Active With Us.

Tramuhh

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: xXBestatPvPXx
Name: Bestat or Best
Wins: 271
Games played:956
Skype name:BestatPvP-Joseph I have Kezium on Skype
Strengths:Sword, FlintandSteel, FishingRod
Weaknesses:Bow...
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: Well I have gone thru a lot of clans, one of mine included, but want to have a good relationship with clan members so I will grow with PVP.
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: Well I know a lot of chestroutes and knowledge of many peoples weeknesses and strengths.

Ps, Friends with Kezium.
Accepted = Rank Member

King_Krasher

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: King_Krasher
Name:Mason
Wins:Idk don't really keep track
Games Played:"
Strengths: Bow and Sword
Weaknesses:Fishing Rods
Why do you want to be in #TeamGAZA?: I want to finally become officially a pvper because I have never considered myself pro and this might help my confidence.
How will you help #TeamGAZA win CB?: I have enhanced intellect, proving that strats wise, I would be a keeper.
Why would you like to be Officer and/or Co-Owner of #TeamGAZA?: I would like to be Co-Owner because I could easily organize everything from matches to strategies and I would most likely be able to contact people about important stuff easily for the Owners or other Co-Owners.

King_Krasher

Spectator
Reaction score
Why do you want to be in #TeamGAZA?: I want to finally become officially a pvper because I have never considered myself pro and this might help my confidence.
How will you help #TeamGAZA win CB?: I have enhanced intellect, proving that strats wise, I would be a keeper.
Why would you like to be Officer and/or Co-Owner of #TeamGAZA?: I would like to be Co-Owner because I could easily organize everything from matches to strategies and I would most likely be able to contact people about important stuff easily for the Owners or other Co-Owners.
I forgot my age is 11

spiggycraft

Diamond
Reaction score
I forgot my age is 11
Denied.Reason: Not being honest

AdversityUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Please stop harassing our members. If this happens again I will get a moderator.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci