• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Team Gaza US/CA Clan

PeanutCakers

Tribute
Reaction score
My adds have this on them +
IGN: PeanutCakerz
Name: IRL:Caleb but call meh Peanut!!!

Wins: (150+, exceptions can be made: 171
+ Rank:6491
Games played:1150

Skype name: iplayfootball33 is what u serch to find meh!!!!
+ Skype Name right now: PeanutCakerz | MCSG | No Clan |

Strengths: Flint and steel and sword!! somtimes fishing rods if im in the mood!!
Weaknesses: Pepole with hacks and fishing rods!!!

Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza:Because you guyz have a very well set up clan and no clan battlez and i want to make the clan win their first cb but im not trying to say im the best just trying to say im really good!And if not add me as a cheerleader.
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: I can help because i am really good at working with a team and knowing what there gonna do i have been in 3 diffrent clans but never got kicked out they just all got dissbaned so if u accept we can talk more over skype <3 Goodluck

+Rank: looking torwards to find clan battlez for us!

spiggycraft

Diamond
Reaction score
My adds have this on them +
IGN: PeanutCakerz

Name: IRL:Caleb but call meh Peanut!!!
Wins: (150+, exceptions can be made: 171
+ Rank:6491
Games played:1150

Skype name: iplayfootball33 is what u serch to find meh!!!!
+ Skype Name right now: PeanutCakerz | MCSG | No Clan |

Strengths: Flint and steel and sword!! somtimes fishing rods if im in the mood!!
Weaknesses: Pepole with hacks and fishing rods!!!

Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza:Because you guyz have a very well set up clan and no clan battlez and i want to make the clan win their first cb but im not trying to say im the best just trying to say im really good!And if not add me as a cheerleader.
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: I can help because i am really good at working with a team and knowing what there gonna do i have been in 3 diffrent clans but never got kicked out they just all got dissbaned so if u accept we can talk more over skype <3 Goodluck

+Rank: looking torwards to find clan battlez for us!
Accepted.Rank:Member Please add me on Skype:spiggycraft

spiggycraft

Diamond
Reaction score
ACCEPTED RANK: Member Please Be active with us. Thank you.
IGN:nick1059 Name: Nick
Wins: 153
Games played: 750 (I never tried on my stats and I used to be really bad)
Skype name:nick.fawcett1059
Strengths: Best: Flint And steel / 2nd:Sword/strafing / 3rd:Bow/Aiming/Spamming(if I want) 4th:Fishing Rod (Im still really good im just better with the others)
Weaknesses: Taking on large teams and hackers
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: Cause I love playing with my friends and now the ones that where good stopped playing because they like other gamers(TF2) and im all alone.
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: I don't really rage and I think I have a good attitude and I am mature and I know killersGotLost
Accepted. Rank: Officer

Last edited:

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
IGN: hersheyman99
Name: Bradley
Wins: 177+123 on my alt if you count it some of the wins were not byme
Games played: 2321 goml kid
Skype name: you already haz me
Strengths: bow
Weaknesses: fire
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: sweg and more sweg
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: by being better than everyone and kicking butt

spiggycraft

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: hersheyman99
Name: Bradley
Wins: 177+123 on my alt if you count it some of the wins were not byme
Games played: 2321 goml kid
Skype name: you already haz me
Strengths: bow
Weaknesses: fire
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: sweg and more sweg
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: by being better than everyone and kicking butt
Accepted.Rank:Co-Leader

C0nN3cTionz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: C0nN3cTionz
Name: Omar
Wins: 150 with my alts
Games played:360
Skype name: omar.haymour2
Strengths: Fishing Rod, Sword and ice PvP
Weaknesses: Being bow spammed in water
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: I want to be in #Team Gaza so I can PvP for Gaza and make new friends like sup3r_taco17 who I already know and I also already know Kezium
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: I'll stick with my teammates to tank the other team's players.

spiggycraft

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: C0nN3cTionz
Name: Omar
Wins: 150 with my alts
Games played:360
Skype name: omar.haymour2
Strengths: Fishing Rod, Sword and ice PvP
Weaknesses: Being bow spammed in water
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: I want to be in #Team Gaza so I can PvP for Gaza and make new friends like sup3r_taco17 who I already know and I also already know Kezium
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: I'll stick with my teammates to tank the other team's players.
Accepted.Rank:Member Accept my Skype request...

Last edited:

iiAhwex

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: (In game name): iiAhwex
Name: ( nickname or IRL name): Alex
Wins: (150+, exceptions can be made): 174
Games played:824
Skype name:iiahwex
Strengths:Sword(crits & strafing), Fishing Rod, FnS, and working on bow skill. >.<
Weaknesses: Hackers
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: I want to help the team and improve skill as I go on.
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: I will try my best and help us get victories with cooperation and concentration.

spiggycraft

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: (In game name): iiAhwex
Name: ( nickname or IRL name): Alex
Wins: (150+, exceptions can be made): 174
Games played:824
Skype name:iiahwex
Strengths:Sword(crits & strafing), Fishing Rod, FnS, and working on bow skill. >.<
Weaknesses: Hackers
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: I want to help the team and improve skill as I go on.
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: I will try my best and help us get victories with cooperation and concentration.
Accepted.Rank:Member

Tramuhh

Diamond
Reaction score
OH SHUT UP YOU INVITED ME NOW YOU'RE SAYING I'M DENIED LOL! horrible clan..
Please leave our clan thread with your negativity.You got denied for a reason.We franctly just don't want you in this clan your not mature enough.Now leave our thread or you'll be dealing with a moderator.

fernno33

Spectator
Reaction score
xD, you say our clan is bad because you did not make it...
Please do not say any more things about my clan or else I will get a mod to delete all of your posts :) .

Also just remember that I have taken a lot of screenshots about what you have said to me... (keep that in mind)
I'm just mad because I was accepted.. and I left because you didn't invite me to the scrim.. and then you said I wasn't accepted? I was accepted don't make lies.. lol I have screenshots too of you saying I was accepted and stuff so... lol

fernno33

Spectator
Reaction score
Please leave our clan thread with your negativity.You got denied for a reason.We franctly just don't want you in this clan your not mature enough.Now leave our thread or you'll be dealing with a moderator.
I wasn't denied, I was accepted but he changed that to make it looked like I was denied..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci